Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Beastly forum

Who do you think should play Kyle Kingsbury?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2009 10:16:58 AM PST
CBS Films is going to make the movie, and I was wondering who do you think should play Kyle Kingsbury, I've heard they wanted Robert Pattinson or Zac Efron. I would prefer someone new and who looks more like the description of Kyle in the book.

Posted on Mar 13, 2009 11:13:26 PM PDT
Courtney says:
If they get STUPID FREAKING Robert Pattinson I will boycott it just like I did the Twilight movie. He was a horrible Edward and would probably make a worse Kyle, wait not probably most definitely would and don't get me started on Zac Efron, he NEEDS to go back to the Disney channel where he belongs!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2009 8:52:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 8, 2009 8:54:01 PM PDT
I'm a big fan of zac efron but not zac efron as Kyle. And rob is hot, but he was abismal in Twilight (I wish i'd boycotted it) and i'd die if he was kyle.

Posted on Apr 14, 2009 3:32:23 PM PDT
Karen J. says:
I think Sterling Night would be good. :) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2241512/

Posted on Apr 21, 2009 2:53:31 PM PDT
According to E! Entertainment News it may be Alex Pettyfer with Vanessa Hudgens as the girl.
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b119842_vanessa_hudgens_new_british_import.html

Posted on May 7, 2009 4:08:21 PM PDT
Yes, Alex Pettyfer is the official Kyle for the film. Leighton Meester was supposed to be the girl, but Vanessa Hudgens replaced her. I think that Alex is perfect for the role.

Posted on Jun 5, 2009 7:32:31 PM PDT
T. EIB says:
ugh...they picked vanessa hudgens to play linda....i read the book a while ago but i thought she was supposed to be a red head, and know how to act!

Posted on Aug 17, 2009 7:01:18 PM PDT
Bill Hom says:
UGH! Not Vanessa Hudgens....ew.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2009 6:49:34 AM PDT
KMG says:
ugh. That is a little disappointing.

Posted on Jan 25, 2010 3:25:43 PM PST
Une Leirvik says:
alex pettyfer is hot! seen some movies he has been in :)

Posted on Jul 22, 2010 11:21:57 AM PDT
I agree, Vanessa Hudgens seems an odd choice. I can't ever see her being anything but Queen Bee of a school, so for her to play Lindy is weird.

Posted on Aug 7, 2010 4:55:56 PM PDT
Sheri Moore says:
How old is Alex in real life?? He looks much older to be playing someone in high school.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Beastly forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 7, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Beastly (Kendra Chronicles)
Beastly (Kendra Chronicles) by Alex Flinn (Hardcover - October 2, 2007)
4.2 out of 5 stars (492)