How long do you think the single player campaign will be?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 8, 2012 5:37:26 PM PST
Well I would like to know if anyone has details on how many hours of single player we are getting in this one?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 8:41:50 PM PST
Jesse Cortez says:
There is six chapters, on average each chapter will take about 30-40 minutes to complete. Average maybe 3-4 hours to complete, but the single player is just one part of this game. You have the multiplayer which is looking great aswell as co op. Plus if you think about the six different characters all of them having different specs.. If your just thinking about the single player then it might be a short game but everything else combined will keep you busy

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 7:34:05 PM PST
Won't be more than 6 hours. I'm still trying to decide if i want to buy it or just rent it.
I'm a person who plays the campaign 1 time, and won't go back and online coop has never interested me.

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 7:57:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 9, 2012 7:59:34 PM PST
@Jesse Cortez Actually one of the main reasons i'm getting the game is because of multiplayer and coop, if it didn't have multi and coop I would probably just rent it even though I love the resident evil games. I agree with @M. Brown on the singleplayer thing, it would have to be really good for me to replay it, like castlevania los or god of war, that kind of games.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have preordered the LE here from amazon and got it for only 59.99 so I might just keep the preorder, the game doesn't look that bad

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 11:56:53 AM PDT
at worst i'm sure you get get like $80 on ebay for it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 7:12:27 AM PDT
Nadine says:
Up to 6 hours?? No way is that worth full price. This is one reason why I just don't buy games when they release - even series that I love. I don't have a gold card for Live or wifi hooked up, I only play campaign - I wish these game companies would start focusing on the actual campaign instead of catering to Multiplayer.
As much as I want to play this, I'll just rent it a couple times thru Redbox & wait for the price to drop/or buy used & buy it later on.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 4:29:52 AM PDT
I beat it in about 4 hours. Not worth it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 8, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Xbox 360
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Xbox 360 by Capcom (Xbox 360)
2.9 out of 5 stars   (192)