Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2010 4:45:54 AM PDT
Ryan North says:
I am PRETTY SURE that is the case, you guys

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 5:20:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2010 5:24:08 AM PDT
David Flores says:
I have not read it yet, but I am pretty sure it's a safe bet for everyone to buy this on the 26th of October, 2010 because it's probably awesome, and that is an awesome day to buy it.

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 7:07:04 AM PDT
I considered buying it now, but then I recalled the adage "the longer the wait, the better to have." After considerable calculation, I've discovered that waiting until October 26 is PRECISELY the correct amount of waiting.

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 7:40:55 AM PDT
David Flores says:
I've double-checked the calculations and Sarah is 100% correct. Purchasing this item on the 26th of October will provide you with the perfect amount of anticipatory excitement to make the actual receipt of said item provide you with the maximum amount of joy.

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 9:31:04 AM PDT
K. Palm says:
That may very well be the best day of all, actually. It will arrive with perfect timing that day. I found out about the book today and I already love it.

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 11:11:18 AM PDT
P. Whiting says:
Oct. 26 is, perhaps not coincidentally, a prophetic day for unusual deaths. A woman crushed against a boulder by a 485lb umbrella at an art installation, killer smog in Donora, PA, and who could forget the gunfight at the OK Corral? Machine of Death, or random events? I must purchase the book to find the answer.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2010 7:25:51 AM PDT
Robert JZSz says:
Not to mention Paul the Octopus... suspicious if you ask me.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2010 2:07:05 PM PDT
Rebekah says:
I am buying your book under duress (Joey threatened to teabag my family).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 26, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about