How do you think this would work with a motorcycle? Is there mounting gear included?
asked by Michele L. Wilson on December 8, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
It includes a clip case.. but only to clip it to a shirt pocket or so. Not for a motorcicle., not even to a car windshield.
Yamil Esgaib answered on December 8, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No mounting gear, it has a clip like a cell phone belt clip.
Torbejd answered on December 8, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, there are sets that come with a box of attachments (including handlebar) that will fill just about any need (including underwater). However, there are offers without the box of attachments, so read the description carefully.
David answered on December 8, 2012

A
No. But a few bucks and you can get Velcro strips at hardware store. Camera is amazingly small so it would be really easy with Velcro.
C. R. Hatfield answered on December 8, 2012

A
It works great ! That's actually the reason I got it for an under bike shot if the road. It does not come with mounting gear other then a small clip on the back. But u can get a case much like the one for a GoPro camera to fit it, hope this helps hit me if you have more questions.
Joshua Woodyard answered on December 8, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ride too and I can be an aggressive rider. If you ride a sport bike like me you are going to want to mount it below the windscreen on top of your instrument cluster. I wouldn't trust the mounting stuff enclosed. I would recommend spending a little extra money on the scorpion brand one with mounting kit and mounting it yourself(also reinforce it). This camera is more midrange and when I hit higher speeds it can't keep up as well as a scorpion or a go pro. Bottom line if mounting stuff is included (sometimes it isn't). I wouldn't trust it, I would DIY it or at least find a stronger adhesive because personally the vibration of my parallel twin combined with wind and speeds over 70 would shake it loose.
russ answered on December 8, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure I bought it for my partner. It does come with A strap for your helmet. I do believe it comes with a mount for your frame too. He's not that into it unfortunately.
David Byers answered on December 12, 2012

A
It'll work fine if u actually mount to the flip-visor on your helmet with velcro. There's almost no shaking when u do it that way. The only negative is it's pointing wherever your head is pointing. That can be good for filming stg off to the side though.
Kevin Colvin answered on December 16, 2013

A
This is a worst gadget I have ever seen. Iam satisfying my self as if that the money invested is theft by the makers however..
S.R.K. answered on December 10, 2012
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product