5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome!!, June 16, 2011
I had a lot of trouble with my toes getting crushed in two different pairs of snowboard boots. I did a lot of research and read that ThirtyTwo had the most comfortable boots and didn't really need wearing in. I agree!! So comfortable from the start and plenty of room in the toe box, no more crushed toes!

The Boa system is fantastic and these boots just fit like a glove!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever, January 18, 2013
My feet are never cold, I don't have to wear more than one pair of wool socks, they are so easy to put on. Also, they are great to adjust with gloves on. I have ridden them hard for the last two seasons and they work great! The "leather" on them has yellowed a little bit, but it is not really noticeable, and that would be due to so much use. Over all, great boot and once the ones I have now wear out, I will be getting another pair of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loved it, December 17, 2011
my wife found them very comfortable and the BOA system was extremely easy to use. i called the order in and Amazon worked with me to rush ship them just in time for use to hit the mountain for the weekend.