Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2011 5:39:57 AM PST
J. Holmes says:
I don't care about the digital copy... just want the DVD. Is the DVD included in this deal?

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 6:56:22 AM PST
DrXenos says:
Yes.

Posted on Nov 30, 2011 7:04:13 AM PST
does the dvd have the special features on it, or only the BluRay ?

Posted on Nov 30, 2011 7:04:23 AM PST
does the dvd have the special features on it, or only the BluRay ?

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 5:08:18 PM PST
DrXenos says:
The DVD has deleted scenes. FYI: Wal-Mart sells the special edition DVD with a second disc with more special features.

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 9:35:52 PM PST
Jette Shears says:
So just to clarify for a complete "non-techy" person: if we buy this 3-disc HP Deathly Hallows part 2, then we will get an "old-fashioned" DVD disc which we can put into our old-fashioned DVD player at home and also into our regular laptops? That's all I need to know, so if somebody has the answer, I'd be so happy. Thank you for your help.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2011 6:07:30 PM PST
DrXenos says:
If all you have is a DVD player, why would you waste your money on the 3-disc version? Specially since, like part 1, the third disc of extra features is Blu-Ray only? To answer you question: yes, you get a DVD, but you can buy just the DVD a lot cheaper, or buy the Wal-Mart one that is two DVDs?

Posted on Dec 9, 2011 12:22:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2011 8:45:05 PM PST
David Harris says:
Well I got my $6.99 BB copy and it has the code for the UV digital copy as well. I don't need it but I have until 2013 so who knows if I might have a portable device by then?! :) Though if I ever do go portable this seems like an unlikely film I'd want to carry "on the go". Well, now I can watch Pt. 1 finally and finish this series off! (Until the prequels come out that is.)

Just had a thought. If I (and others) don't want it and just give the code slip away to someone, doesn't WB just automatically lose a potential customer, lose money? Wouldn't that add up after awhile?

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 1:27:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2011 1:39:31 PM PST
WickedCanuck says:
ok...so another question...is JUST the Blu-Ray available, or do I have to get the 3 disk version with the digital copy? I don't care to purchase from the UK site, so is this available to me on US Amazon?
Oh and....is this a wide screen version? Doesn't say so on the cover.

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 12:11:30 PM PST
cooker says:
I noticed Amazon sells the movie version for more money than the DVD with the digiatal, what is the difference?
LO

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2011 12:20:43 PM PST
Jette Shears says:
I told you I was a "non-techy" person. Thanks for clarifying the differences. I didn't know that you could get the movie with "just" the DVD version. I might just go to Walmart after all if the DVD is really all we need. Thanks again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions