Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
is this a "Thermos" brand travel mug?
asked by db on July 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
No, I don't think so. In my view, it doesn't have the insulation quality that's expected with the "Thermos" brand. For example, when Coffee Mug/Cup is filled with hot liquid, you can feel the heat noticeably on the outside. It's a unique design, but not functional.
Paul K answered on July 10, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No it is not a Thermos brand. It says EF so I guess it is the brand. The lid is like a sippy lid. The lid does screw on, and the drink spout also closes. The inside is stainless steel.
Carolyn J Garza answered on July 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's not Thermos, but still... For the price it worth it
Luis Vargas C answered on July 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mug says it's a Canium from Ultrasonic. No reference to "Thermos" brand on the mug.
Christine Seddon answered on July 10, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is not Thermos brand, but it is a travel mug. It actually is the best I have ever owned in terms of travel without having it spill.
Susan Clark answered on July 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Its a Thermo mug, but not sure if its the actual Thermo brand. Unfortunately, I sent it as a gift, therefore, can not inspect it right now. Nevertheless, its a nice mug.
Cherye answered on July 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product