Is this camera waterproof? If not I will be returning it.
asked by joanne on March 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
votes
not that i know of....but i love it
Gregg Alison Suchow answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
I'm not sure about that, but it's a good product.
R J answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
It doesn't appear to be immersible. My observation is that it could possible stand some dampness and drizzle thought. I believe you would be best to contact the mfr directly. Hope this helps.
Customer Fred answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
This is a great camera but I am sure it is not waterproof, few cameras are and I would say it would be well advertised if it was. I would kind of think this would be the kind of question one would ask before buying a camera if it was important.
Mat answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
Definitely not. Great camera, but NOT waterproof!
Caddyman answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
no
Dianne J. Reitz answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
The camera itself isn't waterproof but you can buy a waterproof case for it..prices have a huge range but start around 50 bucks...Amazon has the best price for these..part is named WP-DC39..hope that helps. I love mine and have had no problems at all with it. Great buy!
MsNikkiNY answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
No, but you can buy a waterproof case, part WP-DC39...huge range of prices, but Amazon has best price, starting around 50 bucks. I love this camera...does everything I need it to, great battery life and bought spare batteries and separate wall and car charger separately for about 10 bucks.
MsNikkiNY answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
Thank you!
joanne answered on March 5, 2013

A
votes
NO! But you can use a waterproof bag sold on amazon and take pictures with it in it...we've done that.
southernbell answered on March 5, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›