Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
this case fit for nikon d7000
asked by Andre on May 31, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Yes. As long as you don't have a big lens on the Nikon it will fit the dimensions are almost the same.
elle answered on June 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It will all depend on how long the lens you use on your camera is. If the combined length of the camera and lens is less than 6.25 inches (15.9 cm), it will fit.
David Pershing answered on June 1, 2013

A
my Canon Rebel T3 and accessories fit perfect
Kahn O answered on June 1, 2013

A
I am using it for a d70 Andre, there isn't a lot of extra space around the d70.
Dan answered on June 1, 2013

A
Probably, it is big, but it is just a holster. I returned mine, because it was way too big for a superzoom bridge camera and has no webbing in the side pockets and no pockets in the inside.
Technot answered on June 2, 2013

A
Probably. It fit my D5100 which is around the same size as D7000 and there is still some space there
JJ answered on June 3, 2013

A
Sorry I don't own a Nikon D7000, but I guess it fits since Canon 5D Mark II is much larger than Nikon D7000. (Full-frame vs. 1.5 crop) This bag is fairly small so a large lens will cause problem. It does not fit my wife's Nikon D3 .
Amazon Customer answered on June 3, 2013

A
Yes, a D7000 with 18-105mm DX lens, with hood attached, and Manfrotto 200PL tripod plate attached will fit. A Nikon D610 with 24-120mm f4 FX lens (with hood reversed) and Manfrotto 200PL tripod plate attached will fit.
Ke H. answered on May 2, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product