Is this compatible with a kindle fire 8.9 HD?
asked by April Aine Burkett on May 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I doubt it. It's not very user friendly with Windows.
Ginny answered on May 15, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use it with my computer...in Windows and it works well for me. I have no idea about the Kindle Fire though. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Darlene Shortridge answered on May 15, 2013

A
I wish I could answer your question, April, but I simply do not know as I don't have the Kindle unit/software. Sorry. pat
Patrick W. Crabtree answered on May 16, 2013

A
Hello. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. What I know is that Dragon is compatible with Mac and of course with Windows 7 (etc). But as to kindle. What I might suggest is that you speak with the people at PC world, or even with Amazon directly. Because my gut feeling is that it probably is "not". But I'm not sure about that. If kindle is using an OS architecture that is similar, or in fact using the Window 7 OS, then I would say that Dragon would, or should probably work. But the good people at PC world are really very good people. and they are all IT professionals. they have tested dragon extensively. and if anyone knows the answer, they should. Of course you could try and ask the people at Dragon directly., but I'm not sure about how reliable or how responsive the user forums are on the Dragon forums. so again, I guess my best guess is "maybe". But for sure, ask the PC World people. I hope that this helps. And I hope you enjoy your Dragon NS no matter what platform you are using. Be well always, Nicole Maschke
Nicole Maschke answered on May 16, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product