ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

Is this game too hard for my 7-year old?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2011 3:30:39 AM PST
Sean K. says:
rating on cover says E10+, but back says 3D is 7+. Considering getting this for my daughter for her 7th b-day. Too hard or OK?

Posted on Nov 9, 2011 7:50:55 AM PST
phil says:
its got a good difficulty level. it might be hard for a 7 year old but it is a fantastic game. I'd say the difficulty is just about perfect for a 10 year old.

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 11:04:21 PM PST
pico says:
Too hard for a 7 y/o, my 12 y/o is getting owned in one of the dungeons " it's too hard " his exact words and he's an avid gamer, lol to be fair he is playing the Master's Quest tho.

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 7:15:23 AM PST
The reason why the 3D option is recommended for ages 7+ is that a child's eyes are still in development, and the 3D effect may be harmful to any child under the age of 7 that is utilizing it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2011 5:10:48 PM PST

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 5:45:08 PM PST
K. Holovacko says:
not if she plays a lot of video games. i played the old version when i was 12 and my 7 year old cousin (13 now) had to bail me out all the time. he beat it a million times and he's already beaten this one and said that it's no more difficult than the old one.

Posted on May 14, 2012 10:40:57 PM PDT
Yeah, a 7 year old might have a little trouble with it (damn you water temple!), but I'd still recommend getting it for her. Also, she really shouldn't have any problems if she looks up a walkthrough online, plus the 3ds version comes with in-game tips to help new-comers. It's truly a fantastic game, one she'll come to appreciate even more with time. Plus, better to get kids in Zelda than horrible franchises like Call of Duty :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2012 1:35:52 AM PDT
Saint Jimmy says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about