Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Get this game on PSN and have it directly on your PS3!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 23, 2008 5:27:57 PM PDT
Kevyn Grams says:
I am shocked to see that the disc based version of this game is selling so well on an online store. To all PS3 owners interested in this title. You can go on to the Playsttion Store and buy this title for the same price. It is 3.358GB and it is placed directly onto your PS3's hard drive.

Doing this not only allows for a quicker initial load, but it also means at any time you can sit down and start the game right up. When buying through the PSN you are making a more secure purches, and getting a more convenient product. With a disc based game there is the posibility it could get scratched or broken. This is not the case with the PSN version. If anything ever goes wrong with it, you can just jump back onto the PSN and redownload the game.

Lastly if you have friends with PS3's or multiple PS3's, you can download the game to up to 5 active consoles. This means if you sign into your PSN accout on another PS3 you can download the game and play it on that console with no problem up to 5 times. Should something happen to that console you can either go in to account settings and deactivate the system allowing the game to go onto your replacment system, or you can simiply call Sony customer support. I hope this will help some with making a more informer purchase of this game. In any case Enjoy Your Time In Paradise City.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2008 5:40:03 PM PDT
G. Wieczorek says:
I don't care either way. I buy games on discs and download them. Some people prefer to have a physical copy of things. You should be happy that people have a choice in the case of this game.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2009 12:25:05 AM PST
Brandon says:
No thanks. I'd rather own a physical copy of the game rather than an activated license copy of the game that Sony could decide to unlicense me from if PSN ever went down or had a glitch.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2011 4:55:10 PM PDT
Ranger says:
even when the game is $7.99 on psn?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 23, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 5, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Burnout Paradise - Playstation 3
Burnout Paradise - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (316)