Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-48 of 48 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 26, 2013 10:58:38 AM PDT
C. Reese says:
I agree.... Ruth definately has ties to him somehow..... It is just odd that there are so many of them "out to get her" and ruin their relationship. He obviously hasn't wanted any of them before so why would they he he would now?? Because they see it is possible afterall now that she is in his life? I am going to go CRAZY over the next 2 months pondering all of this waiting on book #3! It is TORTURE

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2013 11:23:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 26, 2013 11:26:49 AM PDT
Bobbi says:
Well, after reading in more than one place that the 3rd book "This man Confessed" will be out in June, Jodi Ellen Malpas, said just hours ago, that a release date hasn't been decided upon by her publisher yet. Happy days!!! The title alone, might give us a clue to the fact that where Jesse is concerned, there is more to confess. I wonder if his parents are involved in his life in any way? Like I wonder if John has ever been contacted by either of them, just to check up on Jesse. Seems to me he is going to end up at his sister's wedding, with Ava. I hope we don't have to wait longer than June. Jodi is saying this summer for the release. I am already waiting for the next book in many series and some of them are out of control with the wait times.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2013 11:34:22 AM PDT
C. Reese says:
where is the post for his POV? I don't see it anywhere?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2013 11:46:32 AM PDT
Bobbi says:
She posted them on both pages on Facebook. The one I took them from is the "this man" page. I would post them on here, but not sure if I am allowed to do that. Just type in This man and do a fb search, I have liked many pages concerning my books on Facebook, it helps you keep up to date on release dates and any news pertaining to them.

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 7:08:54 PM PDT
S. Babish says:
According to Amazon "This Man Confessed" is due out on July 2, 2013. I preordered my copy.

Posted on Apr 27, 2013 4:07:25 PM PDT
T. Virus says:
if this ends like all the others and Ava ends up pregnant I am SO going to give a bad rating... someone as messed up as Jesse does NOT need a child in his life... As for Sarah, if he didn't get rid of her, I would be walking!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 27, 2013 5:00:09 PM PDT
Bobbi says:
I agree that Sarah needs to go. For Jesse to think it acceptable that Ava should have to deal with her is not acceptable. I am hoping we may find out what seems to bind him to Sarah and why he treats her at times as though she is fragile and precious to him.

Posted on May 2, 2013 3:56:33 AM PDT
plagued says:
checked out her face book page release date is down as 2nd july

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2013 3:59:04 AM PDT
plagued says:
i have seen it and was going to pre-order but it now cant be found :(

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2013 4:41:51 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 2, 2013 4:44:53 AM PDT]

Posted on May 2, 2013 4:43:14 AM PDT
Bobbi says:
It comes out July 2nd and the download is here on amazon without a pic, it is 5.69 for the ebook.

Posted on May 2, 2013 5:58:05 AM PDT
M. K. Sohal says:
Whats the next book called?

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2013 6:57:09 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 2, 2013 6:57:33 AM PDT
Bobbi says:
This Man Confessed.

Posted on May 6, 2013 10:07:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 6, 2013 10:08:54 PM PDT
Medders says:
I've read Jesse POV....quite interesting, it would be good to see all three books written from his POV. I really enjoyed one and two, I was shocked at some of the things Jesse did and Ava forgave but it made it all the more interesting to read. I actually couldn't put it down. He seriously needs to kick Sarah into touch, so I'm keen to see what he does in book 3. I hope that book 3 details more than a week in the life of....otherwise we won't even get to the wedding.

I've recommended these books to my friends, it was a can't put down until I've finished. However, I will need to read them both again before book 3, as i flew thru them so quickly, I will need to absorb as I'm sure I missed something. Roll on 2nd July...can't wait....

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2013 10:10:07 PM PDT
Medders says:
the link has been removed from Amazon...so i can't pre-order how crazy is that ! now I have to keep checking to see when they put it back up.....

Posted on May 6, 2013 11:13:19 PM PDT
Bobbi says:
I haven't had a problem finding the book for preorder on here. It doesn't have a pic and is being sold for 5.69. I don't know if some are having problems with browsers or what, but it is on Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2013 1:43:58 AM PDT
Medders says:
Is that on amazon.com? As its not there now and states my price yet allocated ? Very odd.... But thanks for letting me know....

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2013 5:32:29 AM PDT
Bobbi says:
Yes, it is, I keep looking for it because so many other people have said they couldn't find it either. Not sure why.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2013 7:09:12 AM PDT
Medders says:
Would you mind sending me the web page maybe I'll have better luck :-) thanks

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2013 7:35:23 AM PDT
Bobbi says:
This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)

Posted on May 7, 2013 7:36:45 AM PDT
Bobbi says:
I would have put it on here earlier, but i couldn't get it to work. Again, who knows?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2013 9:46:50 AM PDT
Saunders says:
its a book for goodness sake!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2013 2:31:18 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 2, 2013 2:35:45 PM PDT
Bobbi says:
I would say that everyone is aware of that. You felt the reason to come on here and say that, because? A well written book, with characters that are meant to draw you into the story, does just that. We all know it is just a book, that doesn't change the fact that being drawn into the story, means we want it to end well. If you don't understand that, why bother reading?
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  18
Total posts:  48
Initial post:  Jan 31, 2013
Latest post:  Jul 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 30 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 2)
Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 2) by Jodi Ellen Malpas
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,551)