Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
How easy is this to use for older person who is not very tech savvy?
asked by Lynn on January 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
Very easy! The unit is already paired (which means the camera and monitor automatically communicate with each other). All you have to do is hook it up and go.
Kristen answered on January 6, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think it's super easy it was a present for my daughter and she's not too technical savvy either and she loves it really easy to operate and set up.
Stranger answered on January 6, 2013

A
This unit is very easy to use, the instructions are barely needed. The hardest part is setting the screen to connect to the camera but once that is done it is done for good. If you only plan on the one camera it is even easier. It automatically swaps to night vision and back when light isn't there. You may have problems figuring out how to play the music or change volume. It took my wife a few minutes. But good news is while you bare playing with it there is no way to mess it up. It is important to mount it properly or when you change camera angle it will operate a little odd.
westley answered on January 6, 2013

A
The unit it pretty easy to set up, but the power button on the monitor is sometimes difficult to press. I know I have to use my fingernail sometimes and that could be difficult if you're not as dexterous. Once you have it on the basic pan and tilt functions are easy and you can see the temperature. Like other users have said it takes some time to get the other functions like the zoom, music, volume, etc. overal I would say to try the button on a unit at a store, if you can turn it. On you should be ok.
JC answered on January 6, 2013

A
Liza answered on January 6, 2013

A
very easy
Maria M. answered on January 6, 2013

A
Very easy to use. I would still recommend the product.
Career Mom answered on January 6, 2013

A
No problem at all. THere are a lot of features to use but you don't have to. For basic camera use you just plug it in.
asho555 answered on January 6, 2013

A
The monitor was a gift for my daughter. I heard that it was a wonderful monitor. I saw it when I was at her home. It has a very clear large picture. It seems very easy. Just touch one button to turn it back on periodically. She loves it.
Sacgirl2 answered on January 7, 2013

A
My parents are in their mid 60s and were able to use it easily after I showed them the buttons. If I hadn't been there to show them, the directions were clear enough that they would have been able to read and use it. I would say it's easier than operating a cell phone. The main buttons are the on/off switch and some arrow buttons to change the view of the camera. For example, if my daughter crawls to the end of her crib, I push the arrow button to bring her back into sight.
AM answered on January 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product