Is this printer good to print from your computer on?
asked by Britta Marie on December 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
vote
You can print either with it attached to the computer via USB or wirelessly if the network is the same for the computer as the network that the printer is on.

You can also set the printer to print remotely (where the printer is in a different network than the one that you are using with your computer). This makes it a "cloud print" compatible printer.

Hopes this answers your question.
Alan answered on December 26, 2012

A
vote
This is an inexpensive desktop injet printer. If my experience with Epson is any indicator, I would say this is a decent small printer, however whether it will suit your needs depends on what you are looking for. I would read over the reviews, both positive and negative and then see if it still interests you.
Serene Night answered on December 27, 2012

A
votes
The printer does a good job of printing from your computer. However, it does not print on card stock and it's slower than our previous HP printer. We ended up returning it and we purchased another HP Photosmart printer instead. The difference in price was only about $30 and well worth the additional cost in terms of speed, print quality and capability.
Gregory Fisher answered on December 26, 2012

A
votes
Yes, works just fine a scanner, computer printer and copier. Best attribute is as an "air" printer
Michael Ziegler answered on December 26, 2012

A
votes
YES. I've used this printer with the computer turned off and the computer turned on. Great results both ways. I've also printed pictures and articles straight from the internet with the same results. NO complaints what so ever.
GIL G. answered on December 26, 2012

A
votes
Yes
Scott Anderson answered on December 26, 2012

A
votes
Yes. I have only used it to print from my computer have had no issues.
Amazon Customer answered on December 26, 2012

A
votes
yes, it print well from both pc and ipad, but you do need a wireless connection
bigdog answered on December 31, 2012

A
votes
yes but you need to have a wireless signal
bigdog answered on December 31, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 26, 2012 5:01:09 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›