Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 30, 2011 10:28:12 AM PST
B Taylor says:
... thought they have different titles - but appear to be described almost identically. Confused.

Posted on Feb 3, 2011 9:29:22 PM PST
maria kendle says:
i'm also confused. Is the new paperback the same as the hardback but just costs more?^*^(^@#????

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2011 8:40:47 PM PST
The paperback isn't supposed to come out until this month (feb., 2011), so I imagine the copies available here are advance copies being sold at a premium by people who received review copies, etc. I imagine if you wait a week or so until it is released to the public, you will see a lower price than the hardback, which is customary. If you haven't purchased yet and are considering the Kindle version, I'd hold off for the paperback, as I own the Kindle copy and I'm finding it very difficult flipping from here to there in the book (as it is more of a reference than a linear text). Also, on the Kindle, the illustrations and photos are almost too small to see.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 30, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
4-Hour Body An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman
4-Hour Body An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman by Timothy Ferriss (Paperback - 2011)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (2,537)