Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

My god, this thing looks like heaven.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 14, 2012 5:06:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 15, 2012 7:29:54 AM PDT
It literally looks like the best special xbox 360 design so far. And it's see-through!! I'm so getting one. Anyone else? What do you think of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGsjbcMfWg

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 5:13:46 PM PDT
ThisGuyTiny says:
I'm definitely getting this too. Even though I already have a slim (older model), the design is super sexy.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 5:24:21 PM PDT
I still have the Reach console, how would one go about transferring data from two harddrives that are the same?

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 5:45:55 PM PDT
I don't think it's as good as the Star Wars 360, but still very nice nonetheless.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 6:36:08 PM PDT
K. Arenz says:
I'm sure this will sell out soon. I just placed my order. I don't need it but I have to have it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 10:25:59 PM PDT
Jake Johns says:
Just take out your old hard drive and put it in the new system and save the one it comes with as a back up or something

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 11:48:39 PM PDT
Isn't there a cable that you can buy from GameStop that will transfer data from an old hard drive to a new one?

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 11:51:44 PM PDT
I have the cable that would transfer from the old (Pro) harddrives to the new swappable HDD but remember I have the Reach console which is the same as the Halo 4 so I have no idea if there is a cable that transfers two of the same new harddrives. I will look into Gamestop tomorrow though, thanks @commodorewheeler.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 11:52:42 PM PDT
OshkoshWhale says:
I hope they will also sell the controller separately. I love my Starwars edition better. But definitely want the Halo 4 controller. Microsoft didnt sell the 3CPO controller separately last time so I keep mine unused still in the box.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 3:08:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 18, 2012 12:17:28 AM PDT
Arfur Wentworth and commodorewheeler,

To transfer your data on your hard drive, use the special transfer cables. Starting October of 2011 they modified the cable to go and from both the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 "S" models. You want to make sure you are using the newer cables.

Here are the instructions: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/set-up-transfer-cable

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 6:28:04 AM PDT
Matt C says:
I am certainly getting it. My 4gb just broke and I am looking for a nice replacement and i think that this amazing. Well worth the price in my opinion.

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 9:11:25 AM PDT
I pre-ordered it already! i saw it on the halo waypoint website and as soon as i was done drooling over it i went to amazon and they didnt have it and i was like what the hell! I work for amazon and i was at work so when i came back from lunch i checked again and it was there and click the wonderful beautiful pre order button. best part is the 10% discount i get. i mean its only 40 bucks but its better than paying the full 400 even though it is highly worth it!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 17, 2012 8:22:13 PM PDT
B. Johnson says:
I'll be getting it for sure...hopefully Amazon will be selling it during Black Friday. I went through 4 defective 360s in 4 years and was sick of it so I made the switch to PS3 last spring and I love it...but damn do I miss the 360 and playing Halo. I must buy another 360 so I figure why not this one?

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 5:52:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 18, 2012 5:53:45 AM PDT
Satoru S. says:
looks really nice but, but I don't need another xbox plus 720 coming in 2014.
@B.Johnson that sucks I still have my slim since release date and it never had one problem.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012 1:28:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 23, 2012 1:29:20 PM PDT
I'm probably going to hold off on the 720 until Halo 5 (and hopefully, a Halo 5 LE console) comes out, so I figure that I'll have at least 2-3 years with this one before I have to spring for a new Microsoft console.

Plus, my current 360 is the old clunkier model with only a 20GB HD, so it's high time I upgraded anyway. This gives me the perfect opportunity to be excited about upgrading rather than just looking at it as pouring more money into the console.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 6:12:27 PM PDT
Laura Q says:
Ya the controller does come septret and this xbox will come till like November 6.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 4:43:59 PM PDT
1UP says:
With $399, you can get the star wars limited edition console with kinect. This Halo console you get one extra controller. Which one is better deal?

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 11:29:23 PM PDT
1UP, I would say which ever one you would prefer to play and like the looks of better. They have dropped the price on Kinect (plus there will probably be a great 'Black Friday' sale.) So technically it might be a better deal, but the price of the Star Wars Kinect game has dropped.

I think you would be happy with either one, just if you are a bigger Star Wars fan or a Halo fan. (And if you are rich you can get both!)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Jul 14, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about