Is this useable with the $10 Media Net plan on at&t
asked by Thomas S on December 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
votes
We use this phone with Tmobile. It is gsm so it is compatible with ATT also. This is a smartphone. Is the media net att plan for non-smartphones only? I am not very familiar with that plan requirements. Therefore, the phone should work but i can not tell you what att will do regarding your plan cost if the type of phone is detected by them. I just do not know att enough. In tmobile we have chnaged phones many times, just put sim in phone and never had to contact tmobile.
Rudy answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
Technically - YES. But there could be restrictions from provider. I am using no contract Straight Talk and I have to take unlimited plan $45 if I wanted bring my own phone with SIM card. Sorry, but I am not familiar with at
Olga Schilk answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
Technically - YES. But there could be restrictions from provider. I am using no contract Straight Talk and I have to take unlimited plan $45 if I wanted bring my own phone with SIM card. Sorry, but I am not familiar with at&t plans. But more i using this phone, more i like it! So flexible for customization, lightning fast. Love it.
Olga Schilk answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
AT&T operates on 850 and 1900 MHz, and this phone works on this bands, but if you need more assistance, call AT&T and ask about the frecuencies
Edwin Suarez answered on December 12, 2012

A
votes
AT&T operates on 850 and 1900 MHz, and this phone works on this bands, but if you need more assistance, call AT&T and ask about the frecuencies
Luis Araujo answered on December 13, 2012

A
votes
Yes and no. Yes this phone may be able to "fly under the radar" as a non-smartphone due to it not being on AT&T's line of phones, but you would be running the risk of it being flagged as such at any time and have a smartphone data plan added to it.
Stoney B. Frederick answered on January 8, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›