Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 19, 2011 4:48:52 AM PDT
Belle says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 6:54:54 AM PDT
*Crickets* I guess nobody wants to comment.

Having read a working draft of the book, I would say that Frank Bailey's frequent quotations of State of Alaska e-mails will substantively back up what he has to say.

Also, too (as Mrs. Palin likes to say), it's hard to call a book "slimy" if you haven't read it yet. Not that that would stop her.

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 11:42:21 AM PDT
LovetoRead says:
You mean, Sarah Palin's lies and distortions?

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 12:13:38 PM PDT
No one likes "lies and distortions," but if you follow Sarah Palin, that's pretty much all you get.

I've been reading Jeanne Devon's blog for several years, and I can attest to her integrity and astute analysis. She would not have associated herself with this project unless she felt the message to be truthful and useful to the American public.

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 12:21:22 PM PDT
zen says:
So you read the unreleased book? You're a publisher or someone in the know? I sincerely would love to hear how you know.

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 5:23:32 PM PDT
Lynne says:
This would be the unraveling of "lies and distortions".

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 5:32:03 PM PDT
If I wanted to read "lies and distortions" I'd read "Going Rogue" or that other book Sarah Palin's ghostwriter slapped together for her... or I'd read her Facebook or Twitter feed.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2011 6:34:45 PM PDT
L. Wright says:
Have you read this book? Do they back up what they say with fact? I'm going to read the book to find out. Then, I will post an opinion. That's what I suggest you do too. (oh, yeah, and when you give your opinion, cite the facts!)

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 7:10:23 PM PDT
J. Hale says:
Excerpts of the book were leaked and have been all over the web.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2011 6:59:17 PM PDT
brentbent says:
Since you obviously have access to a time travel machine--how else could you have read a book not yet published--why not make good use of it and go back in time and prevent Sarah from making all her gaffes and lies so this book wouldn't be necessary. At the very least you can travel back in time right before the Katie Couric interview and tell her to say, "The Washington Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal."

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2011 10:03:55 AM PDT
Sarah Palin is a sociopathic liar. Although most of the world has already figured this out, I'm glad to see all of these books coming out now that expose her for the lying fraud that she is.

The closet door has opened and her skeletons are coming out whether you like it or not.

Posted on May 13, 2011 7:55:10 PM PDT
H. Tran says:
It's amazing to me how many Palin fans believe Palin when she says she was cleared of all ethics complaints.

Excuse me, how exactly was Palin cleared of anything? In the Wooten trooper investigation, a panel of 8 republicans and 4 democrats unanimously found that Palin "abused her power by violating Alaska statute 39.52.110(a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act."

Just because Palin says she was cleared does not mean she was. The woman is a pathological liar.

Other "frivolous" ethics complaints were resolved by Palin agreeing to certain terms, like returning $350,000 donated to her legal fund. Doesn't sound like they were frivolous at all, eh?

Posted on May 21, 2011 10:37:21 AM PDT
Minnie says:
Just an FYI, yes, it is possible to read books before they're published. They're called "pre-pubs" and I get them all the time from my brother, a library director.

Posted on May 21, 2011 6:24:38 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 21, 2011 6:24:46 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2011 12:08:52 AM PDT
Lisa K. says:
Belle, Palin was found guilty of violating state ethics laws in 4 of the ethics cases filed against her!

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2011 12:09:54 AM PDT
Lisa K. says:
Pre-pubs exist and reviews of the leaked book were published. That doesn't mean that Belle read the book before it became available to the public.

Posted on May 24, 2011 12:22:25 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2011 12:25:14 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2011 7:33:47 AM PDT
vhtg says:
The entire Blind Allegiance manuscript was leaked before final draft when it was being shopped around to various publishers. THOUSANDS of people read the original draft when a link to an online pdf version that someone uploaded was posted in the comments sections of blogs such as "The Immoral Minority".

The link and the pdf were removed pretty quickly, but a lot of readers grabbed it before that happened. Many posted that it simply whetted their apetite to buy the final published version. Many were also worried that it would not find a buyer due to the leak.

But, it all turned out amazingly well and thanks to Frank Bailey and his co-authors, Devon and Morris, Sarah Palin's OWN WORDS via thousands of her emails have revealed her true nature and agendas.

Her own communications show that she's so mentally unbalanced in her quests for petty revenge that she should be allowed nowhere near any position of authority.

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2011 8:56:11 AM PDT
F. Hollister says:
Belle:

What does Lou Sarah have to say about all this?

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2011 9:59:38 AM PDT
catbyte says:
Did you even read the book or did you drink the Hate Radio Kool-Aid?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 1, 2011 12:08:16 PM PDT
Lou Sarah frequently e-mailed to her staff, "I hate this damn job." That is, that's what she did when she wasn't drafting fan letters about herself for others to sign... it's all right there in Frank's book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  19
Total posts:  22
Initial post:  Apr 19, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 1, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Blind Allegiance to Sarah Palin: A Memoir of Our Tumultuous Years
Blind Allegiance to Sarah Palin: A Memoir of Our Tumultuous Years by Ken Morris (Hardcover - May 24, 2011)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (134)