Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

For those who bought TDK for $8.99...or recently from Amazon ONLY

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 16, 2010 6:20:50 PM PDT
RJ Smoove says:
Does it come with the Slipcover? I'm thinking about buying it (I have the DVD Steelbook), but I really want it with the slip.

Posted on Sep 16, 2010 8:27:19 PM PDT
Got mine in the mail two days ago. No Slipcover.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2010 8:36:44 PM PDT
RJ Smoove says:
Damn. Thanks for responding man. If I was really desperate I could by a slip from some third party seller...

Posted on Sep 17, 2010 2:24:34 AM PDT
mattd says:
I came to ask the same question.

I looked around and Walmart.com is also selling it for $8.96. The prices aren't always the same in-store and they won't match their own website (?), but you could always take a look if you're near a store. Or you could print out Walmart's price and do a price match at Best Buy. Yes, Best Buy will price match Walmart.com, but Walmart will not...

Posted on Sep 18, 2010 2:07:01 PM PDT
I just received my copy too... no slipcover...

Can I buy a copy at Best Buy or any other local store with the slipcover and return the Amazon copy to my local store? (I haven't opened the movie).

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2010 2:08:56 PM PDT
RJ Smoove says:
Yes you can Fernando. I've done stuff like that. Do it at BB, I know there return policy will work for you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 16, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 18, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about