To those of you that have had this for awhile now: Are you still happy with your purchase? I am am having a hard time deciding which tablet to get.
asked by -Clint- on December 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 answers
A
Great tablet, everyday something new comes out, this tablet gives all that is needed for the price way more than others, don't second guess yourself. If this is one you are looking at just buy it.
walter answered on December 4, 2012
Comments (2) | 7 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I love my Asus tf300 so much, I'm thinking of getting another one for my wife (she has the first generation iPad). It is so versatile and if you learn your way around Android, you can really maximize the possibilities with this amazing machine.
just_aris answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My Asus Transformer TF300T worked wonderfully for three and a half months. Then I put it away overnight and, in the morning, I opened it up and the screen was cracked. Device inoperable. Asus say that it must have been damaged to cause the crack but this is not the case. My insurers say that it was not an accident as the crack occurred spontaneously so not covered there. Google search shows this to be a common problem with the Asus Transformer TF300T. I will not be buying Asus again.
Richard T. answered on February 27, 2013
Comment | 7 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I must have bought a lemon because it is SO slow, shuts down for no reason. I'm frustrated and wish I had bought it from a local store because on line is too much of a hassle for help.
mar answered on January 24, 2014
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've had mine just under a year and I still love it. I don't have a computer, and can do almost everything I need on my tablet. I highly recommend getting the keyboard. It makes typing much easier, greatly extends the battery life (which is really good already), allows you to connect USB cards, and acts as a decent stand. The picture quality is very good - I routinely watch shows on my tablet through Hulu and Netflix and am always impressed by the clarity. This was a great buy, I highly recommend it.
Kate answered on November 17, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just got my ASUS Transformer TF300, but I got it because my son who love tech stuff has had his a long time and loves it. His kids play with it, drop it and it is still going strong. It is a tablet, but can be like a laptop if you buy the keyboard.
dabrewer52 answered on February 3, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Garbage, I've had nothing but problems with mine, lots of different problems, this week it won't play video, last week I couldn't copy and paste, before that the keyboards quit working, it locks up.
Sometimes it shuts off and won't start up again for a couple of days...
POS.

I'm going back to a small laptop.
Stan answered on November 12, 2013
Comment (1) | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, not at all. I got a bad case of tablet envy after seeing my brother's iPad. I'm no Apple fan, so after reading reviews, I ordered this from Santa for Xmas 2012. I wanted to read news and play really mindless games. It is sooooooooooo slow. I can't stand to load pages. I really really just want to browse, read, shop, surf. It's unbearably slow. I gave up and use my nearly 6 year old laptop.
J. Hall answered on February 12, 2014
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I love mine i got it just for the tegra 3 and it works and games like no other. Although i did crack the screen on the first day (due to fault of my own) i got it replaced at a third party repair center and have had no problems with it. I wouldn't recommend the keyboard dock because the screen is fragile but i knew that going into it. That being said though i had an Acer iconia tab with gorilla glass that was indestructible as far as i'm concerned (i got mad and threw it a couple times) it seems to hinder the use of a stylus accurately. So i would definitely weigh all my opinions, pros, and cons before you purchace if you haven't already. The best advice i can give you is stay away from apple, while they make a quality product i like to customizeing and downloading torrents. Android is definitely more mod user friendly, my favorite feature is playing full length console quality games through my flat screen tv with my ps3 controller. Its like a mobile console! Amazing!
hamm answered on February 8, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I've been happy with it overall. Now, 1.5 years later, I am considering replacing it with a pad with more memory. I use this so much, and the tf300 gets bogged down pretty easily with only 1gb. My husband's galaxy note is noticeably faster. I also had a cracked screen, it seems to be an issue (a weakness around the charge port, I think) but I did drop it, so can't complain. One thing I want to rave about is that they are still providing support and updates. It is running 4.2 and frequent firmware updates.
Estarianne answered on November 20, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product