Industrial Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Outdoor Deals on HTL

For those who want the MoM pre-order at $54.99 (base)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 27, 2012 5:38:23 PM PDT
Jester says:
Instead of paying the high price of the re-sellers, you can get the MoM edition from Toys R' Us (At least when I ordered, which was just a few hours ago..). The base price is $54.99, but they do have tax and shipping charges. It came up to $63.37 for me, but that's still better than $100+. Hope I helped anyone. :)

I accidentally canceled my $54.99 MoM edition here earlier and Amazon couldn't restore it.. Bummer. The live chat representative was very nice, however. That's how I stumbled across Toys R' Us' sale of it, because I got really nervous about not being able to get this for less than those jacked up prices.

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 8:22:32 AM PDT
Hey, thanks for this.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about