Hello Owner, I thought you will reply our questions pretty soon? I am still wondering if I am getting what I pay for. 4500vx 4200 model??
asked by Mohan on March 17, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Hello, i receive: FinePix S4500 30x Optical Zoom 14 MP 3 inch LCD Digital Camera, 16 GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card - Class, AA Charger (100-240v) w/ 4 3000mah AA Batteries, Compact Deluxe Gadget Bag for Cameras/Camcorders, 3pc. Lens Cleaning Kit 1,Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet - Stores up to 3 Memory Cards, Hi-Speed SD USB 2.0 Card Reader, Digital Camera and Camcorder Screen Protectors for LCD's (pack of 3), Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod. I am very happy with the product.
GLAMYR LANZ answered on March 18, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. Its a decent camera. I am happy with this. The company selling this set was very good too. Over all I am satisfied. You can buy it.
Kaushal answered on March 18, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Oh yes Sir, this camera is awesome, we had this model but two years old now. so we bought this one. we love it. its better and just as affordable. everything was delivered to spec and early...would recommend to anyone !!!!!!!!
Danny & Tami answered on March 18, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think so; it's a great camera that takes awesome pictures and has so many accessories in the package deal! I've been recommending it to people I know already! Just make sure to have it shipped to a physical address in order to get the free shipping :)
LW98520 answered on March 20, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product