Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
can this be used with the htc thunderbolt? looking for a 2nd wall charger for my htc thunderbolt- is this compatible?
asked by shane on September 23, 2011
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Yes, I use it for my Incredible 2, Moto Droid, and Kindle Fire.
AnneD answered on January 6, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also have the same question - did you end up ordering/trying it?
Mike S answered on December 5, 2011

A
The USB spec requires 5V(+/- 5%). The load (mA) will vary, but your device will only consume between 100mA and 150mA, depending on whether its USB1/2 or USB3. Its fine to use this charger.
Brent answered on October 28, 2011

A
would this charger work with the htc droid incredible 2? The OEM charger that came with the incredible 2 is rated with the same input, but the output is 5V = 1A. What would happen if I used this advertised charger, which has a rating of 5.1 = 850mA? Tried but failed to understand this person's explanation: http://community.htc.com/na/htc-forums/android/f/96/p/4168/17898.aspx
Damica answered on October 1, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product