5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DIAPER BAG YOU COULD PURCHASE!
I've owned and used countless diaper bags (everything from Kate Spade to OiOi to Skip Hop to Vera Bradley) and I can, with confidence, say that this bag is the best for so many reasons. I have a four year old, a two year old, and a ten month old and this bag makes my life easier. Here are the benefits to this bag:

*the strap length is perfect and the straps...
Published on August 27, 2012 by sctr

2.0 out of 5 stars SO disappointed
Published 14 months ago by Sarah K

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DIAPER BAG YOU COULD PURCHASE!, August 27, 2012

*the strap length is perfect and the straps are very comfortable, and pretty
*the bag comes with stroller straps, a messenger strap, a changing pad, a bottle cooler, a beautiful clutch that can double as a wallet (perfect for grabbing when that is all you need)
*it isn't bulky when full so it lays nicely while carrying it
*it has a key clip so there is no digging for keys
*the two outside, side pockets are handy
*there are a lot of inside pockets to keep you organized, including two bottle/sippy cup pockets to prevent leaks
*the bag holds a TON without looking too big
*the bag has such a beautiful look and sheen to it, it almost shimmers in the sun
*this bag can be used when out with friends without kids and long after diapers, so it doubles as a purse and diaper bag, getting more for your money
*the interior and exterior are wipe able making it easy to clean
*the tops opens really wide so it is really easy to find what you are looking for and it also makes it really easy to throw items inside when you are in a hurry, and you can do so one handed
*the top closes with a magnetic closure so you don't need to hassle with a zipper, a zipper closure isn't necessary on this bag due to the shape (I've never had problems with items falling out)
*the company, Timi and Leslie, provide a one year warranty and are a very customer friendly company (I've had no problems with this bag, but when dealing with the company with other Timi and Leslie bags I've owned they've been incredible)
*Lastly, but most important, this bag is LIGHTWEIGHT, without comprising on the look of the bag.

As you can see, I highly recommend this bag. You will not be disappointed in this purchase!

2.0 out of 5 stars SO disappointed, September 23, 2013
Sarah K (Hanover, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: timi & leslie Marie Antoinette 7-Piece Diaper Bag Set, Black (Baby Product)
I ordered this bag back in November, 2012, when it briefly went on sale, in anticipation of my daughter's birth in April, 2013. When I received it, I was very happy. The material had a great look and feel to it and organization of the interior allowed me to store everything I needed. I got a lot of compliments on this bag and was pretty happy with it until recently. Three weeks ago, after using the bag for only a few months, it all started to deteriorate. I am a stay-at-home mom and only had cause to use the bag a few days/week for quick outings. The first time I washed the changing pad (included with the bag) it tore open at the seam. This alone, was not really enough to upset me, I just figured I would replace it. The very next day, the fabric loop on the interior of the bag, that attaches to the links holding the stroller straps and cross-body strap, tore loose. It must have been torn for quite a while and I just didn't realize it because on further examination I noticed the loop opposite it was almost torn completely through as well. This left me with a bag that couldn't be attached to either of my strollers and could only be carried with the shoulder straps (a pain when you're carrying a wiggly, 17-lb baby at the same time).

I contacted Timi and Leslie customer service in hopes that they might offer some resolve to the disintegration of a very expensive product and was met with courteous/professional responses but that was about it. After two weeks and sending them all the information they asked for (proof of purchase, photos of damage etc.) they said that I should take advantage of the 365-day return policy available on the product through Amazon for a replacement/refund. After trying to process the return through my Amazon account it became very clear that there is no 365-day policy, but a 90-day policy. I contacted Amazon customer service directly to see if there was something I misunderstood about the policy... and there wasn't. Amazon, being the amazing company they are, has since resolved this issue for me, but it is hugely disappointing that I had to seek out this kind of assistance in the first place.

I really liked this bag in the beginning but was beyond frustrated to have it fall apart on me after only a few months normal 'wear and tear'. So many of my friends recommended their Petunia Picklebottom bags but I wanted something different and didn't want to spend quite that much. Now I'm going to have to buy another bag. The hassle of all of this alone would have been worth another $40. To pay this much for a diaper bag with great looks but poor manufacturing is maddening. The stellar reviews of this product on Amazon convinced me to buy this bag. Now I'm offering my experience to you in hopes that you will make an informed decision.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, December 1, 2012
I searched and searched for the perfect diaper bag. I even sent 3 back after getting them in the mail I was so being so picky. I found this bag and decided it was the one. When it came I was pleased but not blown away by the bag. It seemed roomy, looks stylish and I do get tons and tons of compliments on it. But it has its flaws and they annoy the heck out of me as I use it more and more (baby is 3 months old now). Here are this bag's pros and cons:

Pros:

-Looks like a high end bag and is made with quality products and a sound construction, which is to be expected for the price. It is also gender neutral and baby neutral. I could total use this bag in the future for a non-baby related use, so that is a big bonus. My diaper bags for my last two children featured baby ducks, elephants and were just plain embarrassing. This one is so much better.

-Nice extra's like the stroller straps, bottle holder, matching mini-purse and cross body straps.

-The bag has several different pockets to help keep you organized

Cons:

-I hate hate hate the closure on this diaper bag. It is the open to that just has magnetic snaps to keep the contents of this bag from spilling out. I have unknowingly left vital things in the car just by them falling out of the bag. You know, things like wipes, binkies and diapers. It is frustrating and makes me really wish I had a diaper bag that had a better way of closing.

-Though the bag seems roomy, once you pack a the essential baby items, it is suddenly overflowing. Right now it is filled to the brim and I have a changing pad, five size 1 diapers, a small container of wipes, a receiving blanket, burp rag, nursing cover and change of clothes in it. That isn't a lot and I don't even need to carry things like bottles, food and toys yet. I am really going to be having problems with every thing spilling out then.

The bottom line is look at this bag in person before buying. If you will be lugging around formula, bottles, water and stuff like that I may go with a different style, just due to the room issue. I really settled for this one just because I didn't want to mess with sending yet another bag back when I was due to have my baby any day. I will continue using it but wouldn't buy it over again if I could go back in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy new mom with this diaper bag!, November 10, 2013
I'm a new mom and purchased two diaper bags prior to this one. I returned the others and ordered this bag based on all of the great reviews. thank you ladies for all that you said you loved about this bag!

I have a 4-week old and this bag holds everything I need for my son plus my own stuff with room to spare!

it seems to be well-made and it looks good! (I didn't want to have a diaper bag that looked like a diaper bag).

it is comfortable on the shoulder and also hangs on my stroller without getting in my way.

very happy I chose this bag!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight in every sense (except for the customer service), February 2, 2013
ss782 (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This bag is cute, as far as it goes as a knockoff of the Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Eliz-A-Baby bag, but it feels cheaply made and likely won't last you for long. After about a month of use, one of the stroller strap D-rings on my bag tore off; the bag wasn't overstuffed -- it held diapers, wipes, a nursing cover, the changing pad that comes with the bag, an Aden + Anais swaddle blanket, a tube of Aquaphor, a set of pajamas and my wallet. (Just FYI, that's just about as much as this bag will hold without becoming overly full.)

Also, the seams inside the bag are unfinished. The manufacturer appears to have tried to glue them down, leaving a lot of tacky glue residue along each seam. The glue balls up and sheds inside the bag, so you'll have to remove it all by hand to keep it off your baby's belongings -- a burdensome task.

On the upside, the bag is really cute (I got it in the silver/gray color) and light, and you can definitely use it as a shoulder bag post-baby.

I've contacted Timi & Leslie about the stroller strap snafu; will update this review accordingly.

UPDATE: Timi & Leslie's customer service is fabulous. After I described the problem, they asked me to send them proof of purchase and photos of the damage and then immediately shipped me a replacement bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite "Everything Bag.", March 16, 2012
This bag arrived quickly and well-packed. Upon opening, I was thrilled to see that it looks even better in person. The bag is very large, and I know I'll never want for more pockets to put things! I'm currently using it as a "hold everything" tote while I get ready for the birth of my second child. Running around with this bag is a breeze! It's lightweight, can fit everything I need to carry around including a 17" laptop and a large accordion folder, and everything my four year old needs (extra juice boxes, jacket, extra change of clothes, etc). The straps are very comfortable on the shoulders, which is a nice change from the mean straps on the Storksak I bought for my first diaper bag four years ago. Man, did that thing BITE! All in all, I'm in love with this bag. Can't wait to use it to its full potential, and I know I'll use it long after my need to carry a changing pad expires.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this bag!, May 5, 2012
I finally broke down and paid more for a handbag style diaper bag. So worth it! I love how light weight and versatile this bag is. I really like the little clutch that comes with it and use it way more than I thought I would. I get compliments all the time and I can see using this one way beyond the baby stage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diaper bag! *UPDATE* Almost 3 years later still in great shape!, April 8, 2011
This bag holds so much stuff and has many compartments to keep it as organized as possible. I love the stroller hooks and the size. It's super stylish too!
*UPDATE* Jan. 2014
Now, almost 3 years later I am still using my Timi+Leslie Marie Antoinette II Diaper Bag. It is still functioning. Some of the threading has come apart and there is a small hole in one of the inner pockets, after I have washed the bag in the washing machine and put it in the dryer, at least 15 times. It still looks good and works for now two babies. The open top doesn't bother me too much but some might if you stuff it full and it tips over. I am able to put enough diapers, wipes, clothes, burp clothes, binkys, toys, snacks, food or water for me and my wallet, keys and phone and still hold everything. The changing pad is still in great shape, again, that is also able to be washed and dried in laundry machines, great feature! Now, I want to get this bag in the jewel tones, they are gorgeous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, big, deep bag!, May 12, 2010
I saw this bag on a woman in a baby store, and fell in love! It doesn't look like a diaper which was ideal. This bag can fit a LOT and has enough side compartments that I won't spend too much time digging around looking for "missiing" items. The grey is a great color. I would hihly recommend this bag as you can use it as a regular bag once you are no longer carting around diapers, wipes, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars best diaper bag, September 17, 2011
i love this diaper bag, fits a lot, looks great and lots of compartments to help stay organized!!! mine had a lot of different bags inside too and i still use them even though my daughter is already over 2 years old!

timi & leslie Marie Antoinette 7-Piece Diaper Bag Set, Black