Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2008 2:04:40 PM PST
ZTFFTZ says:
im not quite sure if i want this game... would it be way too babyish for a 12 year old who like to play hsm3 dance, my sims, harvest moon, & other tween games? most parents that comented on this product bought it for their girls who were 8 & under. does any one own the game & how is it? is it challenging enough? please help! thanks. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2008 2:36:24 PM PST
C. Muhr says:
I own it and I am an adult and my friend who is a parent bought it for herself since her daughter is too young. We both are hooked. Not too babyish at all. Have fun!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2009 10:48:42 PM PST
luckbear says:
I'm trying to pass season 9 spring time and cannot find the stupid tulip can u help?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2009 10:26:31 AM PST
C. Muhr says:
I got stuck with the tulip, too for a bit.

A couple of suggestions are:

1) keep giving Olwen white seeds for flowers and hope she gives you a tulip. Random, so doesn't always work.

2) go to a secret area and hope they give you flowers to collect. The secret areas are the rainbow butterfly in winter and the closed flower in spring. To open the flower (and the one by Queen Clarion) make a triangle over the flower 4 times. In both cases an orange star will appear taking you to the secret area where you collect yellow dots that are items.

Also you might get lucky on the dart board and have it come up there. Don't forget to hit every sparkle (lost item) you notice or hear. If you hear it and don't see it, put your stylus on Tink and hold so you "light up" the area. Especially check Spring for the sparkles.

Hope this helps! Good luck.

Posted on Feb 6, 2009 2:12:24 PM PST
LoriLori says:
Another secret area are the mushrooms by the dead log where Fawn hangs out. Have Tinkerbell do the triangle spin 3 times and the ground will open up for another orange star.

If you are missing an item go to Augustus in the shop and see what he has to trade fairy medals for. You can often find flowers, shells, feathers, and clothing that you are out of. They change a lot so check back often.

Posted on Feb 6, 2009 2:26:09 PM PST
C. Muhr says:
The fourth secret area is Summer during a full moon in the sea, just didn't want to give out too many spoilers at once earlier.

Posted on Feb 7, 2009 3:06:23 PM PST
happy mom says:
so, my 6 year old wants this for her birthday, but it sounds like some adults have a hard time figuring out the game. what age is this designed for? would it be too hard for a 6 year old who is pretty game adept??

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2009 3:13:41 PM PST
C. Muhr says:
Depends on the 6 year old. I know a 4 year old who plays it with her mom, but needs help with the reading. Six might be okay, but it might get too repetitive depending on if they actually want to get all the awards and complete the game.

Plus you really do have to play it some every day. It is in real time and the fairies notice if you don't talk to them for a certain period of time.

Hope this helps!

Posted on Feb 12, 2009 10:25:10 PM PST
A. Clements says:
I have both the "Last Light of Day" and "Mermaid Voice"...am I able to use them for anything? What do I do with them? Thanks for any help you can give me!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2009 7:08:10 AM PST
C. Muhr says:
They can be added to accessories you make. The Last light of day changes the color of the sparkles that travel behind you when you move. The Mermaid's Voice changes the sound that you make when you fly as well.

Some think they are cool and others find them annoying additions, but if you use them and leave them on the shelf, you usually get a much better price. This can help if you haven't sold anything for 800 medals yet to get your gold badge.

Hope this helps.

Posted on May 4, 2009 4:21:05 PM PDT
K. Warr says:
where do you get the codes for the spell book that queen clarion has? i've read through the booklet and looked on the fairies web site and there is no mention of it

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2009 4:31:16 PM PDT
C. Muhr says:
You earn them as you play the game. In some cases you find them outside the game such as here. There are a number of game sites that list all the numbers found so far, but really you get the first 26 by getting all the fairies to complete hearts and they give you a spell. Some are reusable, others are one time spells. You can also check out the mainlander spells discussion for the 4 of 20 that have been released so far.

The first ones most people get by being bored and listing all 1, all 2, all 3 etc for some quick spells. all 0 is the credits.

Hope this helps!

Posted on May 7, 2009 4:00:33 AM PDT
Is there any other way to get The Last Light of Day besides the dart roulette game? I really love the bracelets that change your pixie dust color, trying to make them all but ran out of the Light hehe.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2009 7:23:53 AM PDT
C. Muhr says:
Occasionally you can get it for doing favors for fairies, but that is random. So is finding it in sparkles or rubbing bugs. There is no guaranteed way to find it sorry. Good luck with the randoms!

Posted on Jul 16, 2009 12:58:16 PM PDT
Julie Pope says:
Hey, has anyone gotten the mermaid dress from the shop in the hollow tree?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2009 8:48:01 AM PDT
C. Muhr says:
Yes, a long time ago. You can also buy it more than once. I accidentally did. I think you can earn pieces of it as well or get them for special occasions, but that may just be the Princess Tigerlily dress and accessories.

And where are the new mainland spells. This is getting boring without new concepts and ideas!

Posted on Nov 24, 2009 4:22:08 PM PST
B. Mason says:
Has anyone found the new mainland spells. I have 16-20. It's November, 2009-the game has been out for a year so I would think we should have them. I can't find them ANYWHERE on the internet. Did people just give up? I am dying to know!
I am still missing a few dresses, and the last tinker title. Supposedly there is a "rainbow dress" that I can't seem to acquire. But for now, I really want to know those mainland spells. Anyone?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2009 4:32:10 PM PST
C. Muhr says:
I check all the time, but haven't found anything. I agree that after releasing 2 on the internet last December and 2 in what was it March, there should be something. Or at least a how to if you have to jump through hoops. I can't connect my DS to get the fortunes or go to DGamer, so I can't get the special items that way as some have said they can. Not fair to make a game that not everyone can play all the parts! Still no 1-15 and I too am discouraged! The game has gone to boring and the next one was even worse! If there is a third to tie into the next movie, I'll pass!

Posted on Nov 24, 2009 6:06:19 PM PST
B. Mason says:
Where do they release the mainland spells? Someone mentioned a toys 'r us site but I wasn't able to find it. Yes, the game is getting boring if we aren't able to do anything else. Surely they didn't just "stop"?? I've never been able to get the DGamer thing to work.
I wanted the new game but not until I get this one figured out!
Do you have mainland spell 16? I just looked and I only have 17-20. Not sure if they released 16.

Wonder if we can somehow contact Disney Games and complain. HAHA.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2009 6:54:47 PM PST
C. Muhr says:
It was on a Toys R Us video and review site that is now a defunct link (maybe). I found it there and had the link for a while, but finally must have deleted it. Guess I should have said 1-16 are still missing. In my eyes they just stopped with the mainland spells and I am now a dissatisfied customer. I got the new game, but unless you can connect to the internet and fly a fairy at Pixie Hollow it is quick and boring, not like the original at all, but more of a set pattern route following the movie. Personally even if I COULD get the Dgamer to work, I don't want to add another fairy to my account because of the DS game. I am happy with what I have and don't want to start all over again! I search for various results based off of magic book, magic spells, mainland spell (s) and nothing for months. After releasing 2 every 2 months right off the bat, why NOTHING?!?! I can't complete the game and it is fast becoming worthless. Doubt contacting Disney will help in THIS case, though they listen on others. SIGH

Posted on Nov 25, 2009 6:21:13 AM PST
B. Mason says:
That just isn't right! Not sure what to do!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2010 5:56:04 AM PDT
can use on accessories

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 24, 2011 1:52:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 24, 2011 2:06:20 PM PDT
tim says:
Hay! I'm 13 and I still play it after I got it for X-mas when I was 10! I still haven't won it! Needless to say it is very challenging and for everyone that came here looking for mainland spells I only have 17-20 sorry I've looked everywhere for them. here are the ones I know:
0977-4584-3869 Mainland spell 17
6572-4809-6680 Mainland spell 18
1390-5107-4096 Mainland spell 19
8469-7886-7938 Mainland spell 20
For all of you that say you know spell 16 sorry but I don't believe you. Everyone says that they know them but can they prove it! Prove it and I will believe you and for those that needed the spells sorry IDK 16 but I've proven I know 17-20 lol :D

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 24, 2011 2:01:41 PM PDT
C. Muhr says:
Yep, these are the only ones available (Mainland 17-20) and they have released 2 more games. I think it is disappointing that they don't finish releasing the mainland spells. If you read above you will see that there have been no new mainland spells found since 2009. Just those 4. Sigh.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2014 7:07:57 PM PST
slate says:
The dart game in the tree store works. Play until a tulip is on the board.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 23, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell - Nintendo DS
Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell - Nintendo DS by Disney (Nintendo DS)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (129)