Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 2, 2011
First of all, the sizes are not off as many reviewers have pointed out. Under Armor has 5 different types of fit for their clothes. Athletic, compression, fitted, semi-fitted and loose. This T-shirt is the loose fit. Unfortunately Amazon.com seems to have included photos of UA compression fit t-shirts among the genuine photos of the product.

Out of all tops I ever bought that claimed the breathable, quick drying and moisture wicking, this Under Armor T-shirt is by far the best. It looks like cotton, it's soft like cotton, but it doesn't wrinkle, shrink and most importantly, retain moisture. It's perfect and also reasonably priced.
0Comment37 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2009
My husband is a Steadicam/Camera Operator in the Film & Television industry. Not only does it get hot on a set with the lights. It gets hot when he has to run around with a camera & sturdy vest on his body to operate the Steadicam. He can go through five regular t-shirts in a day. These will smell like - - well lets just not go there. And they will be soaked. Not nice around actresses.....

So one of his assistants suggested these & bought him one. Now he loves them & I had to buy him more for the new show season. He uses one each day. No more five stinky, sweaty & soaked t-shirts. Just one regular t-shirt.

These are super light. Some how he just doesn't sweat in them & he loves them. They are perfect for what he wants & needs. I will buy him more. At this time I only have five for him which are black. I want to get a few different colors for him.

Worth every penny for this wife who has to do the laundry.
33 comments18 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2007
it is great for sports that require high endurance like running and racquetball. It makes a lot of difference as it absorbs sweat and dissipates it a lot better than other t-shirts
on March 28, 2012
First of all, this shirt is fantastic. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because, like a few of the other reviewers have mentioned, the shirts manufactured in Mexico or scratchy and a bit uncomfortable(you don't notice once you start working out), especially compared to the shirts manufactured in Jordan, those ones are really soft and comfortable. It's too bad you can't tell on Amazon which one you're going to get. It is actually worth it to pick up the shirt at a brick and mortar store just so you can make sure you get a Jordan manufactured shirt. THE JORDAN MANUFACTURED SHIRT IS A 5 STAR PRODUCT.

If you are used to wearing cotton tees, this shirt will change your life, especially if you sweat a lot (no more changing your shirt multiple times!). You will never go back to cotton, these shirts are that great. They don't hold all of your sweat, restrict, or feel uncomfortable like cotton. They stretch a bit with you and have a very comfortable loose cut.

I also own an Adidas shirt which is good, and a few Nike Pro Combat shirts which are my favorite for the gym. I like the Nike shirts slightly better because the sleeves are cut better, the collar is much nicer, it stretches a bit more, and the tail is a bit longer. The advantage of the UA shirt is that it is the most similar to a regular cotton shirt if that matters to you(better for casual wear I guess).

I wear this shirt to the gym (lifting, Krav Maga, treadmill), Mountain Biking, and playing tennis.
on October 21, 2012
If you get the Real version of this, it is my favorite UA shirt, or just favorite shirt in general. I've purchased this exact one from this same link/model/sku etc. I have 4 of them and wear them every day, washing them as needed weekly, they are the most comfortable, just awesome. This order of 2 that I got both were "made in" different countries, were of different materials, were different sizes even though both said they were "large". not sure what gives. I can't find this shirt at UA outlet stores of sports authority anymore and have wasting almost $50 on 2 of these, I'm scared to buy them again. All of the shirts I've bought (good and then these, bad, are from the same seller)
I order UA socks too (from a different seller) and 3 orders in a row were amazing, and the last order of the same socks/size etc were different material and smaller and less comfortable than the "real" ones. not sure what is going on in the UA world on amazon? it breaks my heart
on November 18, 2010
I'm really happy with this product. Wicks the sweat right off and keeps me dry and comfortable. Highly recommend it.
on January 13, 2011
I bought one of these about eight months ago looking for an all purpose shirt good for all year around and for everything from exercise to lounging. I liked it so much i bought three more in different colors since then and have been extremely happy with each. these has been no color fade and no problem with the material. I never pay 20 dollars for a single t shirt but this is one product that i'm glad to make the exception for.
on September 16, 2011
This shirt definitely disappointed. All my work out shirts are cotton so I needed to upgrade especially since I am one to sweat. The reviews were overall good so I went for this one. But it did not deliver. Reviews claimed it was comfortable (reviewers even claimed to use this as lounge- and sleepwear) but it is not. At all. It is scratchy and rough and fibery. It's cut oddly so it has a strange shape, especially at the neckline and the rim. It has strings coming out of it. And to top it off, it's overpriced. Do not get this. Look elsewhere. I have not tried other UA products so these issues may or may not be restricted to this specific UA product but if I were looking to buy another work out shirt I would try a different brand.
on March 3, 2012
The "tall" size fit my 6'3" frame well. Wear this shirt as a t-shirt underneath another long-sleeved shirt. As a truck driver, I go from warm-to-cold environments (and vice-versa) and work up a sweat in the process. This shirt is helping me to stay cool and comfortable. Very pleased so far!
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2011
I live in Orlando, FL, and go to theme parks all the time. I'm a larger guy and I sweat very easily.

I can't imagine going to a theme park without wearing this these days. It keeps me significantly cooler, and keeps me looking pretty decent, despite perspiring heavily.

It's very comfortable to wear, and looks great under any standard button-up-the-front shirt I wear.

See 1 answered question