Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
How would you transfer movies onto the Wi-Drive? Most discs have copy-protection. Do you need to rip using Handbrake or similar?
asked by Wanderer on December 13, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
I transfer direct from my DL or from my WD HD. I make sure to use mp4 so it works with my Ipad
Tyler Durden answered on December 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes you have to rip them. then use the cable to transfer from computer to Wi-Drive.
gmac answered on December 13, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There are many programs to do what you are asking and Handbrake is one of them. I am sure if you do a web search you will find all the information you will need.
wayne answered on December 13, 2012

A
There are many programs to do what you are asking and Handbrake is one of them. I am sure if you do a web search you will find all the information you will need.
wayne answered on December 13, 2012

A
I only copied iTunes digital copies that I own. Don't know about ripping and copying.
Roger Spence answered on December 13, 2012

A
MP4 and VLC {utube} movies can be transferred to the Wi-Drive through your computer which recognizes the drive as a additional memory unit.Just create a movie folder in the Wi-Drive and cut and paste the movie.
Smokin answered on December 13, 2012

A
MP4 and VLC {UTUBE

MP4 and Utube {VLC} movies can be transferred via computer to the Wi-Drive.Just create a folder in the Wi-Drive call it movies and cut and paste movie data.
Smokin answered on December 13, 2012

A
Transferring files (movies, music, photos, etc.) can be accomplished by connecting the Wi-drive to your computer. The wi-drive will appear as any other USB drive. Handbrake can covert video format, say from avi to mpeg4, but it will not work on copyright protected DVDs. Ripping copyright protected movies would require additional SW, provided that you own the DVD.
Jeffrey C answered on December 13, 2012

A
Most of DVD give the owner to download digital copy from venderfor for that movie. if you want to decrypt the encrypted DVD , you need to have the dvd decrypter program to copy and tranfer to your wi-drive.
anguyen answered on December 13, 2012

A
Yes, I use handbrake or DVD Ripper.
Stan Rogoff answered on December 13, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product