Can I transfer an app from a different tablet to the samsung tablet using dropbox? If not how can I transfer an app from another tablet to the samsung
asked by Gordon shumway on May 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Yes just find an app that will backup your apps and then copy a file with the extention .apk (example.apk) and re download it from Dropbox, find a file viewer application and then use the .apk file to install it.
Zyga answered on May 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think you can do that using dropbox, otherwise you may try with the bluetooth feature. Hope being helpful to you.
Amazon Customer answered on May 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I believe once you purchased or downloaded an app you can download and run it in multiple Android devices. As long as you use your registered profile. Download the app then sign in with your registered username/email. Not sure if Dropbox works on app transfer.
tailwalk answered on May 19, 2013

A
Hi! I am sorry, I never use this app , I think that you need to download the app
KARUPSKA answered on May 20, 2013

A
First you must to enable install app from unknown source.
Who to?
On your device, goto Settings>Applications>Check the box Unknown sources.

Dropbox is really a versatile app and is a waste if we don't fully utilize it. The method is simple. In your computer, download the apk file to your Dropbox folder. Let it finish syncing. In your phone, open the Dropbox app, navigate to the folder where you keep the apk file, click on it. Dropbox will then download the apk file. The usual installation follows.
Felix Ramirez answered on May 22, 2013

A
I think Dropbox only handles documents. I don't think you can transfer an app. You'd need to download the app from the appropriate app store.
L. M. Martindale answered on May 18, 2013
Comments (2) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product