ASUS Transformer TF300 T-B1-BL 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Blue)
Used & New from: $106.39
Do I see trolling here? At the time of this writing there are 22 customer reviews, one is only on the Amazon service, leaving 21 actual product reviews. Of the 21, 8 are from people who have only one review to their name and 2 are from people with two reviews, i.e. about half of the reviews look pretty suspicious that they were planted. Is there any way to know what is for real? Would love to hear from some of those 1 review people.
asked by Tech Reviewer on April 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Paranoid much?

It's a big ticket item. People are more inclined to do reviews that normally wouldn't.

Or everyone is out to get you.
SSF answered on April 29, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Any high end top tier tech product WILL attract trolls, its inevitable, people feel the need to prove that one way or another this device is the best, or the worst. I bought one from amazon, I love it, it makes me want to touch every screen i see, when I do use my laptop (the tablet still has limitations, it is not a laptop after all). I would strongly suggest that you go into a store i.e. Best buy or microcenter and play with a few different laptops, this one hit what i wanted most, fast, great screen, possible netbook functionality with the keyboard and insane battery life when docked to keyboard. My friends at school have all spent time playing with it and like it. Some people I know have complained about the keyboard keys being too small, or how it does not tie into their i (apple) products.
Amazon Customer answered on September 24, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Everyone is out to get you. Everyone.
SSF answered on April 29, 2012
Comment | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Many more reviews now. I look for reviewers that have a history on the site (I have several years now) and have reviewed many products over the course of time. If they are more in depth and are willing to discuss a product's shortcomings, they seem more honest. You can comment on their reviews and see if they respond back. They may post photos of videos. In the end, you never know... so purchase from a place with a return policy (I buy certain expensive items locally if possible: to 1) make an easier return; and 2) feed the local economy - Amazon charges tax anyway, so it may as well stay in my town.)
Bones answered on January 1, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the thought, just that I was a computer dealer when Asus started and I never dealt with a more heavy handed dealer, just saying.
Tech Reviewer answered on April 29, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product