5.0 out of 5 stars Quick & Easier to digest
I love these sprouted lentils as they are quick to cook and easier to digest than regular lentils. I use Imagine Organic No-Chicken broth, salt, pepper, a bay leaf and a little olive oil. Within 5-10 minutes I have a satisfying meal when I serve over cooked Jasmine rice.
Published on October 12, 2012 by Roxanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but markedly overpriced.
These sprouted lentils are good. However, the product is markedly overpriced. You can get the same or slightly better quality product for about 2/3 of the price. I would buy these again and again only if the price dropped by at 25%.
Published 23 months ago by Nomad Wanderer

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick & Easier to digest, October 12, 2012
This review is from: truRoots Organic Sprouted Green Lentils, 10-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten-free!!! (And, "Yes, that really matters.") Less expensive, for what they are., July 3, 2013
Somewhere in my reviews I think I mocked this company for producing gluten-free mung-beans and lentils. Bad reviewer. No pony for me.

I've been gluten-free for fourteen years: even so, biopsy a couple of years ago made me realize that something was still glutening me, so I looked through foods I regularly eat, again. It turns out you can get glutened from dried beans and lentils made in a big mill that processes wheat.

Goya, and many other manufacturers of dried beans, put their lentils on the cross-contamination list. That means you can get glutened from lentils.(!!)

But, these are safe, if you have celiac or gluten-intolerance. And, because these are sold on amazon, they're convenient, and for what they are, they're relatively cheap. (Shiloh Farms is your other option, and they're about the same price. However, if you have Prime, these are slightly less expensive than Shiloh Farms--there is no cost for shipping.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but markedly overpriced., April 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, July 12, 2012
I love the convenience and flavor of this product. Sprouted beans are definitely better to eat than those that haven't been but, if you don't have the time to do it yourself, this is an EXCELLENT alternative! :) Great product and great company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, February 8, 2013
My family loves lentil stews and there are so many varieties that can be made, these lentils have great flavor and we have really enjoyed them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything great about beans without the intestinal distress!, February 10, 2014
Great product. Cooks fast and causes no intestinal distress. Great addition to soups or cook, drain, and use in a salad. I have these on automatic reorder! Sprouted legumes are the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 14, 2014
Ellie (Watertown, New York, US) - See all my reviews
I a very pleased with each of these products and will continue to purchase them.

truRoots Organic Sprouted Green Lentils, 10-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
$33.61
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.