Samsung Chromebook (3G, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Used & New from: $245.00
Is it true the release of the 3g chromebook has been pushed to 2013?
asked by Mark Twain on November 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
thought it was to be released weeks ago... heard nothing from Amazon so cancelled...
acefroom answered on November 9, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine (ordered Oct. 22) is scheduled for delivery on Nov. 27, per an Email I just received from Amazon.
Man in the Middle answered on November 22, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
*Update: I just got my delivery estimate of Nov 27 or Nov 28 with a shipping soon status. I ordered it on Oct 28
--------------

What's funny is Samsung told me it is already released and to check the retailers listed on their site. One problem is all the links on their site is for pre-orders and "call" for availability.
--------------

We appreciate you contacting Samsung Electronics and being a valued customer. We understand that you want to know when is the release date of the Samsung XE303C12-H01US Chromebook because you tried to pre-order it online on some retailer on our website and still no estimated time or release. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Let us provide you the information. The model Samsung XE303C12-H01US Chromebook has been release already. If you can click on the link below there are stores that has stock for this model. Or you can try to call our sales department to order this model.

http://bit.ly/Zs5r9y

1-855-SAMUSA1 (855-726-8721)
9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST
Monday - Sunday

If you have any other concerns we will be more than happy to hear from you again.

Samsung values you as a customer and we want to insure that we have provided you with the answer you were looking for. If for any reason the information we provided did not resolve your issue, we have various contact channels that are available to assist in resolving your concern.

For Immediate assistance with a live agent, you can chat with us at here
For support by phone, you can reach us at 1-800-SAMSUNG
Samsung's Social Media Team is available to assist with providing up-to-date information or answering questions 9AM to 10PM EST (Mon - Fri).
Visit us on Facebook
Visit us on Twitter

Thanks for being a Samsung Customer!
Samsung Online Support
Jay Lloyd answered on November 14, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Stopped by a local Best Buy and got the same story about not released yet. That being said he did show me one of the floor models and said it was actually a 3G version so they do actually exist, just not for sale I guess.
CyberSlushy answered on November 16, 2012

A
I heard a rumor that it has been waiting on FCC approval, but it was still supposed to be this month. Who knows, but 2013 seems like a pretty long delay given that new models come out every year.
Robert Figueiredo answered on November 21, 2012

A
Listen guys, I am typing from the 3G Chromebook, just got it yesterday on the 23rd of November. Great buy, except for OS, but can't beat the price.
Yoni answered on November 24, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have not heard this myself.
John A. Martin answered on November 9, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I really do not know. I placed my order on 10/23/12 and called in this morning for an update. Was told that it has not yet been released and no further info is available. So I cancelled the order. Extremely poor customer svc by Amazon. Take your business elsewhere.
R. Gauri answered on November 10, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have not heard anything about my order. Amazon service extremely poor.
Kokoro45 answered on November 11, 2012
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product