Questions & Answers
flip and tumble Set of 5 Reusable Produce Bags
by flip & tumble
4.6 out of 5 stars (590)
$12.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 questions
votes
No Linda...they seem to last longer too....
May 16, 2013 by Andrea Phillips
votes
Are these washable? Jul 18, 2013
Yes. I was mine regularly. It never crossed my mind that they weren't. So I just chucked them in with the kitchen towels.
Jul 18, 2013 by Lisa Marie
vote
Yes! These bags hold quinoa and rice just as well as plastic bags. I just bought these bags a week ago from a Crate and Barrel store and I love 'em
May 28, 2011 by Snickerdoodle
vote
Frankly, I never thought about that, but it sounds like you're right. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110404151735AAhjb4h
May 21, 2014 by Linda R. Feldtman
vote
Yes. They are 12 by 14 inches. They can hold lots.
Nov 30, 2013 by Naomi
votes
we wash ours in the washing machine
Jan 20, 2014 by M. Horn
votes
It would depend, of course, on how big a head of romaine (or bunch of greens). The bags are on the small side (13-14" tall), and I bought them specifically to hold smaller things, like mushrooms or shallots. A bunch of kale, for example, would definitely not fit in...unless you didn't mind that the top of the bunch poked out the top.
May 2, 2014 by Kate Slate
votes
Yes, I have used them for the same purpose and they work great.
Sep 4, 2013 by Theresa Ramirez
votes
I think they probably would be great for storing onions in your cold cellar over the winter. They are perforated for air flow which is why I really love them for produce. I would say they could hold like a 5-pound bag of onions you buy at the grocer. They really are great bags. Hope this was helpful.
Jul 10, 2014 by Deb Cipriani
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers