Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 29, 2011
My 11 year old is a Disney Princess fan.She especially loves Rapunzed from the Tangled movie. She got this game for Christmas and really liked it.She has already replayed a few times.She likes coloring the pictures with the udraw game tablet and reading the stories.There are also some puzzles and activities on the game like mazes and connect the dots.My daughter found them pretty easy but she still enjoyed this game. So if you have a daughter that is a Disney princess fan and who likes to draw and color, I would recommend this game. Though I don't think it is for all kids in reference to the previous review,it is great for girls who like to draw and color on the Wii that love Disney princesses.
on March 27, 2013
My girls, who are 5 and 7, love playing with this with their uDraw. They tend to play with the regular software more often, as there is apparently some very interesting games in the main product disc, but this one is definitely a good addition that makes the uDraw even more fun.
on July 17, 2014
My 4 year old loves to play this and she can do it by herself which is great. It's one of the most entertaining games for her. She likes that you can pick out a princess. Each princess has some takes to complete with the uDraw such as coloring, sequence, scribbling to find an object, and mazes. I recommend this for younger princess fans.
on March 10, 2012
I bought this for my daughter to play on the wii but I can hardly get it away from my son! It really keeps them busy and its different form all the shoot em up games. This is nice because they do so many different things like color, do a maze, make them dance. I feel good about them play with this!
on January 19, 2012
Purchased this for my 5 year old daughter, thinking it would be an age appropriate and much loved game. This was so easy for her, she was finishing each game in about 10-20 seconds and not having to think through the challenges at all. Even worse, the same games are played over and over again, just with different princesses. She liked it well enough. Finished the game in a few hours (if that) over a couple of days, but I know that she won't go back to it again. This game is suited for 3-4 year olds (with the ideal age being probably 3).
on February 10, 2013
If you have girls and they like the udraw to the Wii they will love this game, especially if the love the disney princess.
on April 7, 2012
This WII Assessory arrived quickly and well packaged. It was a gift for my five year old grandaughter. She loves to draw . Loves the Disney Princesses. But after one or two "plays" lost interest. Guess there is something to be said for imagination, thankfully. Liked the paper, white board, markers and Crayons much more. Still using those daily. I'll take the Disney Board out again. maybe when shes older it will be more interesting.
on January 14, 2014
Just exactly what I thought it would be and my Granddaughter loves using it! Nice story with coloring and then follow dot to dot, number recognition and counting. Easy to use and draw.
I bought this for my kids for Christmas. It's hard for my 3 year old to use but she still loves it and tries to perfect it. 5 year old enjoys it and caught on fast.
on January 3, 2014
We had the uDraw component for the Wii and we needed a good, educational game for our youngest. This game teaches while reading the Disney Princess stories.