Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on February 5, 2012
My nephew loved it!!! He had a little bit of problem at first because he wanted to actually draw the Superhero characters and didn't realize that you had to draw actions for the characters! Other than that, he enjoyed the game!
on January 14, 2014
I did not read carefully. This is NOT a drawing storybook as the Disney Princess is. This contains lots of cartoon violence not the drawing and coloring in that I had expected of hero comic characters. If what you want is a GAME with comic heros and don't care about violence then buy it. If you think it is mild drawing don't purchase.
on January 7, 2013
The game is a little boring to me but my 4 year old loves it. He thinks he doing something big when he makes ironman beat up the bad guys! Cute game all in all :)
on January 2, 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old cousin...he loves it! Plays the game all the time...he was a super hero for Halloween so he always plays with the character that he was.
on August 9, 2014
Fun game for my kids. They love using the drawing pad games. These games are hard to find locally and if you do the price is high compared to Amazon
on August 3, 2013
They both (boy and Girl) love this. They play for hours. They have a ball helping each other. I love watching them.
on December 14, 2013
Got this for my 5 yr old and she was never able to play it without me. Still cannot really play the game.
on March 4, 2015
They told me I need another wii piece to even play this game.
on April 24, 2016
Love this product will buy again.
on August 3, 2015