Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

67%
33%
Platform: Nintendo WiiChange

on June 2, 2012
This game was challenging enough to keep my 5-year-old interested and fun enough that he wanted to keep playing. The game was even challenging/fun enough for me -- so it was a nice bonding time for the family. I have this game and the Spongebob Scribblepants game. So far, the Penguins game is a lot more fun, but the Spongebob one has some quick games that made my son really laugh and have a blast. I definitely recommend this game. FYI -- during the few times I got really stumped with how to progress, I just typed the game title in youtube and watched how other players played the game. Then I was able to direct my child.
on December 4, 2011
gameplay and graphics are truly amazing and undeniebly good.I think that everybody should get a wii because of this game.
0Comment7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2013
My 5 year old granddaughter enjoys playing this game. She likes the uDraw that I got for her. I got it at a good price.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2013
??? Had no idea until it arrived that it needed a "GameTablet" to play. My kids are crying right now. All the Amazon description says is "wii platform". Amazon should make it clear that more hardware is required. This is not a $20 purchase. It's a $50 purchase with the specialized interface. Avoid!
on January 29, 2013
Muy Buen Producto Muchas Gracias lo recomiendo -nice i love it Muy Buen Producto Muchas Gracias lo recomiendo -nice i love it
on April 23, 2013
Didn't realize you had to buy a $30+ drawing tablet for wii to be able to play this game. Too confusing for kids. They should've made it for the 360. Definitely would not buy had I known.
22 comments0 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question