Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Outdoors Gift Guide on bgg

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 37 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2011 10:14:33 AM PDT
J. Mejia says:
has anyone heard about it or have more details?

Posted on Sep 18, 2011 10:18:17 AM PDT
J. Mejia says:
well I did a google search and was able to find this

That Subway-Uncharted 3 partnership we first heard about at Sony's E3 2011 press conference has finally been detailed, and there are indeed a few previously-unannounced surprises to be found.

Subway will be offering an early download for the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer "Experience," along with a dynamic theme, multiplayer Drake character skin, and even virtual costumes for PlayStation Home. The promotion starts 9/29/11 at 12pm ET, and ends 11/13/11 at 11:59:59pm ET. 

See a full list of product vouchers from Subway below:

GWP Cup Code Description - (while supplies last)

* Cup Code Entry & Redemption Prior to 11/1/11: Voucher Passcode for early Access to the UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Competitive Multiplayer Experience or choice of Voucher Passcode described below.

* Cup Code Entry After 10/31/11: Voucher Passcode allowing you to play DCUO on your PC at the Premium Level Free for 7 consecutive days, as more fully described above or choice of Voucher Passcode described below.

GWP Sandwich or Chip Code Description - (while supplies last)

* Voucher Passcode for an UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ dynamic theme

* Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Fortune Hunter Bounty

* Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Drake Character Skin

* Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Weapon Skin

* Voucher Passcode for SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Cup and SUBWAY® Sandwich virtual costumes for PlayStation® Home

Posted on Sep 18, 2011 7:48:01 PM PDT
Q says:
Joystiq had an article on it.

-The multiplayer officially starts on September 29th at 12:00pm EST.
-The free multiplayer ends on November 13th at 12:00am EST.
-If you buy a drink, you will get the MP code. You have to redeem this code before November 1st to get the MP.
-If you buy a sandwich or some chips, you can get either a

Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme
Fortune Hunter Bounty
Multiplayer Drake Character Skin
Multiplayer Weapon Skin
Virtual Costumes for PlayStation® Home

Posted on Sep 19, 2011 10:17:28 AM PDT
A. Johnson says:
Holy cow! I had no idea about this but I know where I will be eating for lunch at the end of this month. :) Thanks for the heads up.

Posted on Sep 22, 2011 2:34:18 AM PDT
KD says:
wow seems like a pretty cool promotion. Now i have more reason to go eat at Subway!

Posted on Sep 22, 2011 7:47:16 AM PDT
G.P. says:
Great news! I'll be stopping by Subway next Thursday for lunch and playing U3 that night! The Battlefield 3 beta also comes out that same day. ***mind blown***

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 10:11:17 PM PDT
Adam Filiz says:

Posted on Sep 28, 2011 1:16:43 PM PDT
TheGOODKyle says:
I have heard questions regarding this all across the internet and have made a vid to clear up everything!

Posted on Sep 29, 2011 12:50:49 PM PDT
Well I went to a local Subway today and they had no clue of any Uncharted 3 promo. I called 2 other stores and the same deal. So then I called customer support (800.888.4848 - you won't find that # online) and they said it starts on Sept. 30 which goes against everything I've read. She also said that the promo is up the individual store since Subways are privately owned eventhough they are part of a franchise.

Next call was to Sony, which was pathetic because even the Sony reps didn't know of any U3 promo. So sad, Sony should have chosen a better partner, and needs to replace whoever is in charge of marketing and promotions.

Posted on Sep 29, 2011 1:12:06 PM PDT
J. Williams says:
I managed to get a couple of cups from a friend. I entered them into and converted them to ps3 codes, but they can't be used on ps3 until 10-01-11 sometime. But I did get the code for the download. I think all the 30 oz cups will be winners. Both mine were and I used one for early cash instead of another game download. You get a choice.

Posted on Sep 29, 2011 2:44:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 29, 2011 7:11:48 PM PDT
R. Lee says:
yea i just got 2 uncharted 3 cups today from subway, cant try the codes till i get home :)

the cups were not out in the open, had to ask the manager to bring it out from the back because it was still boxed up, he said he wasnt going to start serving them till this weekend but he gave it to me anyways.

Edit : Yup just punched in my 2 codes cant use them till this weekend 10/1/11

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2011 8:30:11 PM PDT
C. D. Murray says:
This is very sweet I will have to go and get one of these codes tomorrow. I wonder if Doughnut Drake went on the Subway diet....

Posted on Sep 29, 2011 8:44:51 PM PDT
R. Lee says:
Now the question is what to get if you have more then 1 code after you already got the MP

Drake Skin, AK Gun Skin or extra UC3 in game Money?

Posted on Sep 30, 2011 12:56:55 PM PDT
Vorhese says:
My local Subway had no clue what I was talking about, ugh! Will keep searching though. Just FYI every 30 Oz Cup gives you the MP code, Chips and Sandwhich combos have different codes for dynamic themes, skins etc. .........Good luck

Posted on Sep 30, 2011 5:59:16 PM PDT
C. D. Murray says:
I just got the Subway cup and code about 30 minutes ago. The first Subway I went to was inside of a Pilot Gas station that also had a Taco Bell in it. The lady at the register had no idea what I was talking about and said that since they were owned by Pilot and not Subway, their location probably didn't get it. So FYI make sure to go to a stand alone Subway not one inside of a gas station or maybe even a mall.

The second subway had posters up and the cups and chips. Chips get you codes for a theme, multiplayer cash and some other stuff. The 30 oz cups have Drake on them and a code. Every 30oz cup will get you the online code. But ONLY from the cup. They are $1.95.

Entered in the code on and then you get to choose your reward. Choose the early multiplayer access and it then gives you a PSN code. I am downloading it off the PSN now, its alittle over 3 gigs. Multiplayer lasts from 10/1-10/31. Best promotion EVER. Hope this helped.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2011 7:39:46 PM PDT
Thank you :D

Posted on Sep 30, 2011 9:35:11 PM PDT
Zain's Mom says:
If anyone has an extra code, can I please have it? Is there any private message or something?

Posted on Oct 1, 2011 10:48:44 AM PDT
Bob A. Booey says:
Just got a code at Subway. It's yours for $20 bucks!!! :)~

Posted on Oct 3, 2011 12:00:50 PM PDT
MD says:
I played it this past weekend. They really changed the MP from the Summer beta-for the worse in my opinion. They increased player health, increased sprint speed, and increased gun recoil. The game is a nade/melee fest now.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2011 4:11:21 PM PDT
Jeff do you still have the code?

I need 2..

I'll send you a $30 amazon gift card for the codes :)

Let me know by replying!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2011 5:08:31 PM PDT
Still need it? I could use a 30 dollar gift card! haha

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2011 5:34:41 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 3, 2011 5:57:36 PM PDT
haha Yes,

still need them, how may unused you have?

Give me your email and I'll send you a $5 GC, then u give me the first code and I'll send you the other $10

If you get a second one I'll pay $15 for that one as well XD

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2011 10:58:18 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 3, 2011 10:58:36 PM PDT
ATLRoAcH says:
@C. V. Espinoza

If he doesn't do it I will. haha Let me know.

Posted on Oct 4, 2011 1:00:28 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 4, 2011 1:13:24 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 5, 2011 1:25:20 AM PDT
Mpayne says:
Anyone else want to trade an amazon gift card or game credit for a multiplayer code? I have an extra one. Let me know!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  26
Total posts:  37
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,236)