Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Longer end bar uneven.... Why? Can someone please enlighten me on why one of the end bars is longer and the holes are not the same distance from the ends of the bar? This results in one corner of the cot having a strange asymmetry to the other corners with the bar sticking way out.
I would've thought it was a production error if not for the picture in the instructions that shows the same thing... Which makes me think there must be a function for having it that way...?
asked by J. Johnson on June 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
At first we thought it was poor quality and drilled uneven, too. But as we assembled, we quickly realized and appreciated that the extra length on one side gave extra leverage and a handle to help stretch to fit on to the peg. It is really necessary.
RespectfullyReviewed answered on June 20, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just received my 2 cots the other day and set them up. The longer end bar provides a handle grip to line up the peg with the hole. Saves pinched fingers.
Michael J. Lavey answered on February 15, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product