|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 3.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||60355PP|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||60355PP|
uni-ball Vision Stick Roller Ball Pens, Fine Point, Blue Ink, Pack of 5
|Price:||$12.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Vented refill means the pen won't leak or explode on airplanes, making it ideal for business travelers.
- Uni Super ink is specially formulated to become trapped in paper, helping prevent criminal check washing and other document alteration.
- Quick-drying, acid-free, archival-quality ink is fade- and water-resistant to last over time. Uni-flow system ensures a steady flow of ink for consistent line and color intensity.
- Rollerball tip delivers consistent, free-flowing writing. It has the feeling of a fountain pen, without the mess. Visible ink supply so you know before you run out.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
By the way -- the reviewer who is looking for the bright "peacock" blue color available in the multi-color packs, that item number (I believe for the dozen box) is 60385. It seems to be available here on Amazon from one of their sellers.
But none of that accounts for a mystery about blue ink pens. A set of eight jewel-colored pens from the same company costs $12.08, while this package of five pens costs $12.49. Doesn’t make sense, does it? You would think that a set of pens of different colors would cost more. And that is true not only of this brand but also of the Pilot Razor point pens I usually order and generally prefer. (For some reason, Uni-ball pens are more expensive than the Pilot Razor Point, which may run out of ink a little sooner. I am testing that theory.) Maybe there is a blue ink conspiracy? Maybe the Forces of Black Ink are depressing the supply? One of life’s mysteries to ponder.
I reduced the stars because the nibs on this particular package are a bit scratchy, even on paper with a fine tooth.
- perfect tip size
- runs very smooth and helps in maintaining a good handwriting
- lasts very long
If you're not using good quality paper, then it may cause blotting/patches on the paper
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not my favorite pen. It's okay but would try something else next time.Published 9 months ago by donald dickerson
Best pen ever made. Impossible to find in the big box stores. Writes smooth; lasts a long time. I have them in all colors. I won't use anything else.Published 14 months ago by TXBonnieBelle
Love uni-ball visions. My favorite pen. Only pen I prefer to this is the vision elite model.Published 16 months ago by superleggera