Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Martha Stewart American Made Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > The Tick Vs. Season One forum

Since this set has been updated from 10th anniversary artwork to the new 'tick v season one' does this mean the content has changed?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 5, 2006 3:00:55 AM PDT
T. Thomas says:
does this mean that the previously omitted episode 'the tick vs the mole men' will now be included?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2006 3:25:47 PM PDT
Apparently not, and the quality is apprently second-rate :(

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2006 8:18:15 PM PDT
Russ Perry says:
What a load of crap! I have been waiting for a Tick DVD set for a decade, and they produce rubbish? Nuts to them, they're not getting my dollars unless and until they produce a DECENT and COMPLETE version. Vote with your dollar -- don't buy incomplete crap!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2006 7:44:15 PM PDT
Pat says:
From one fan to another, I can't agree more. Disney will not be getting my money on this one. How they can release a disc entitled "...vs. Season 1" and excluding 1 episode is ridiculous! Apparently, its all due to some legal matter that's work in progress. This goes to show just how eager they are to take our money. They should have waited until they could release all 13 ep's before releasing this crap. Shame on you Disney.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 5, 2006
Latest post:  Sep 29, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Tick Vs. Season One
The Tick Vs. Season One by Townsend Coleman (DVD - 2006)
4.5 out of 5 stars (101)