Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
[UPDATED] asked by Bojanglez on January 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 answers
A
I'm not sure. I downloaded the most recent version directly from Intuit so assume it is the most current version. That said, it won't even convert over my existing .QDF data file.....crashes and closes every time. Customer service is a joke. They have no idea what is wrong. Staying with 2011.
C. Hite answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would say no. Patch is up to #10, I would not call it a stable environment.
asdfdsasdfds answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is not working appropriately as of this morning and I have installed all updates.
Jodi Johnson answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Morab Rider answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am on what I believe is the most current 2013 patch (Release 10), and one of my recent paycheck entries became totally corrupted to the point that I could not even interact with it. I had to completely delete it and then re-enter the data. I understand your situation, but I would advise waiting as long as possible before jumping onto 2013. I myself am even considering abandoning it altogether and going back to an archaic, but reliable, spreadsheet approach.
Amazon Customer answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm sorry to say the release is still not stable in my opinion. It still freezes from time to time. I wish I would have stayed on the 2010 version!
Brady answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I guess I differ from folks here... I upgraded from 2012 to 2013 and have encountered no issues as of yet. That said I did not use 2013 before R10 so I cannot speak to how bad it was previously (although it does sound like it was a bit of a mess).
D. Lish answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
TTW answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you use the Loan Payment process in Quicken you'll be in for an unpleasent wurprise on 2013. 2012 is still available on Amanzon and if that will suffice do that one and avaid 2013. I'm stuck on it and would be required to fall back 3 months (which I've considered).

2013 is buggy, and not worth the Money.

Check out the comments on the forums:
https://qlc.intuit.com/answers/352563
Tom Grundy answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was in the same boat as you were. However, I have heard that R10 release of Quicken 2013 has made the software stable. So, I upgraded from 2010 to 2013 (Premier version) and I haven't experienced any issues. I also like the new user interface on my PC as well as on my iPAD
SR answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product