Is this car seat usable as is? or does one have to purchase the base separately to make it functional?
asked by A. Woodka on November 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
votes
It's usable as is
Tisha answered on November 15, 2012

A
votes
The seat comes with one base, you can purchase an additional base(s) seperately, but it will come with a base. The seat is functional with out the base, but is safest with it.
FishinMama answered on November 15, 2012

A
votes
The car seat comes with a base. You can buy additional bases separately (like if you have multiple vehicles), and the car seat can be used without a base in a pinch.
Elizangelrum answered on November 15, 2012

A
votes
It comes with a base, so is completely functional out of the box, but I recommend purchasing an additional base for any other car your baby will be riding in, it just makes things so much simpler. Hope this helps, it's a great seat!
hwiley answered on November 15, 2012

A
votes
Yes! One base comes with it. You can install the base and use the car seat separately as well.
A. L. D. answered on November 15, 2012

A
votes
It comes with the base
Zoook answered on November 15, 2012

A
votes
When I purchaed my carseat, the base came with it. We have found that a second base would be nice (we have two cars) but is not necessary. A second base would need to be purchased separately.
Terri Allen answered on November 16, 2012

A
votes
Base comes with the seat, no need to buy any additional items seperately. A nice once, better than evanflow. Specially this does not damage your car interior, no need to keep any padding or towels under the base.

Hope I answered you..

Cheers
landerz answered on November 16, 2012

A
votes
It will only function with the base. However, a base is included with the purchase of car seat.
Jalpa answered on November 16, 2012

A
votes
is not recommended with out the base but it can still be used with safety belts over the front part of the car seat, just be aware this model already expired by the manufacturer. get a new one, it comes with the base included.
aero10844 answered on November 16, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›