Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Can i use this to edit movies for youtube
asked by Matt on May 23, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I edited a 10-minute video doing some pretty major visual effects using imovie, QuickTime and several other tools. It worked just like on my imac. The only issue is that with a shorter battery life, this type of editing cannot be done for long before you have to plug in the charger.
Melvin Hines answered on May 23, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would say that if you were editing small movies, from say your smart phone, and using iMovie then yes you could. But if it's anything more than small movies I would not suggest it.
Troy Mosley answered on May 23, 2013
Comments (5) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, using iMovie which is pre-loaded
Oscar R. Salgado answered on May 23, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm sure you can, although I've never done it. It comes with iMovie.
letigre21 answered on May 23, 2013

A
You could always get the app Final Cut Pro X for your MacAir. Seen it used before, and it seems to be quite helpful. You could always check out Tom Moccia on youtube, who gives an in depth tutorial on how this works so your sure it's what you want.
Naomi Vann answered on May 24, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This Laptop really isn't to adequate for any intense work. if your just making a quick film just putting film back to back to make a simple movie then yes but more then that and this computer will not handle it. I will freeze up and crash. at least mine did i sent it back and i got a refund after 3 weeks of the worst computing experiences of my life.
Nate answered on May 29, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product