Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 20, 2012 3:42:34 PM PDT
turkish says:
at the time of this writing Amazon sells it for 19.99 and lowest priced used copy is at 30 bucks right now. LOL what are they thinking? is there anybody stupid enough to pay 30 for a used one when new one is only 20?

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 1:41:56 PM PDT
Arg! says:
yeah i always wonder the same thing. i've seen ridiculously priced used items all over amazon. I have to wonder what the heck they are thinking lol.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 3:44:08 PM PST
jacob says:
Yes I know what you mean! Dredd was just released and it is currently 19.99, and has been for awhile, and a used copy that isn't even in decent condition is around 30! Do some people just not want to sell, or are they too lazy to look up the real price?

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 9:50:31 AM PST
J. Carls says:
I strongly suspect that there are certain movies that, if someone buys them at all, they never sell them ("Cabin" being a strong contender). So the used market probably gets overpriced if those setting the prices compare them to what they sell for at used DVD stores and trade shows instead of what Amazon is selling them for. Just guessing, though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 20, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Cabin In The Woods [Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy]
The Cabin In The Woods [Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy] by Richard Jenkins (Blu-ray - 2012)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (2,282)