Can it be used with headphones? I can't use earbuds.
asked by Eileen on July 22, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
yes, no problem at all. the only consideration is that the earphones must be equipped with the proper plug, but that is no problem as that is a common size and configuration and available at places like Amazon or Best Buy.....etc.
Norm F. answered on July 22, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes They will also work with computer speakers, any speaker with the correct sized headphone jack.
V. Rankin answered on July 22, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Eileen. It is funny that you should ask that, as I just had my partners set of headphones lying around and just tried them on my Sansa clip. They worked perfectly :) I can't tell you if they would use slightly more power, but I do know that the battery in the sansa lasts for hours. I hope that helps. Feel free to ask any other questions :)
Ben Sims answered on July 22, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes, I use headphones all the time.
Janice Archuleta answered on July 27, 2013

A
It would depend on the jack on your headphones. It has the standard jack used with most devices.
Busy Homeschool Mom answered on July 31, 2013

A
dogggggy says.....
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugbvssssdp9ibiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcx

rage quit!
chickapin answered on December 28, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product