Customer Discussions > Mass Effect 3 forum

now using fan uproar in their ads....what BS!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 14, 2012 2:45:47 PM PDT
C. R. GILES says:
I just received an email (an ad to buy the game with new challenges and upgrades) that has me even more upset...now...they are using the ending upset in their ads...such bs...I will be very surprised if I ever buy another bioware game. I already preordered game, played it, got pissed at ending...and now they send me this ad to get me (a consumer) to buy it? pfffttt...kiss my arse.

"over 75 perfect scores"..."Mass Effect 3 has provoked a bigger fan reaction than any other videogame's conclusion in the medium's history."

Posted on Apr 14, 2012 5:06:51 PM PDT
Typical, Bioware can suck it hard.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 12:34:19 AM PDT
Atreides says:
As posted by Dreaded Candiru:
"Yes, much like the Titanic provoked a bigger ocean liner passenger reaction than any other ship in maritime history. Way to add insult to injury, guys."

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 7:57:57 AM PDT
H. Jones Jr says:
Wow, that's...annoying. It also exemplifies the problems we have with how the whole ending situation has been handled.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 10:54:17 AM PDT
Kerome says:
Well they had to, the poor review scores have cost them sales and they will be looking to recoup that. They carefully don't mention that all the feedback was negative, I'd be careful if I was them - they might draw more attention to that than is wise.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mass Effect 3 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 14, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 3 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (1,830)