Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
uxcell Children Fuchsia Wht Knee Palm Elbow Protective Support
|Price:||$8.66 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fit for: Children, Material: Plastic, Nylon, Sponge
- Palm Protector Size: 13.5 x 9.5cm / 5.3
- Elbow Protector Size: 12.5 x 10cm / 4.9
- Knee Protector Size: 14 x 10.5cm / 5.5
- Package Content : 1 Pair of Palm Protector 1 Pair of Knee Protector 1 Pair of Elbow Protector
Looking for Some Old-School Street Cred?
Check out our selection of cool retro and penny boards. Shop now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Disappointed with the quality, but the product seems to work fine after I fixed it. We've had many spills off the scooter so the knee pads and wrist guards have been tested and provided perfect protection from scapes. Unlike some of the other pads we've tried, the plastic is fairly thin, but flexible, so our little one is willing to leave them on since she can still "grab" the handle bars.
The belt is a little bit too long for my 3.5 year old daughter.
They work for light weighted kids.
Thanks to these pads she did not sustain any injury.
Go ahead and buy.
The build quality is extremely poor:
- The plastic on the wrist guard was so thin and flimsy that I thought it might actually break and cause more harm than good if someone actually used it to break their fall.
- The straps were narrow. The velcro on each of the straps was only about half inch square and seemed like they were hand sewed onto the straps and came off very easily without any effort. Very inadequate protection.
- The fabric on the pads was also very thin and cheap and did not add any cushioning on either of the pads.
- The knee and elbow pads were a shade better than the wrist guards, but the straps and velcro on them too were of the same build quality as the wrist guards.
I returned them immediately and ordered a K2 set instead. The extra $10 on the K2s was well worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I reattached the sticker my self. it doesn't fit my 8 year old girl's size. for palms are too big, for knees are too tight, so i need to adjust the strips stickers to make it fit.Published 3 months ago by Ann
Terrible quality. Do NOT buy these if you love your kids. Velcro patches tore away from the cheap nylon strips, and the cheap nylon strips tore away from the pads.Published 6 months ago by Kristin
Suggest for girls 7 years and old, if you child is a regular size 4-5 these will be too bigPublished 6 months ago by Kelley
They are a little small. They didnt fit my 4 year old daughter.Published 9 months ago by sweet_baby