What's the return policy? This camera is on sale and I want to buy it now, but my vacation isn't for 2 months. A lot of the reviews say it is NOT waterproof and I'm nervous to buy it now, use it in two months, have it fail, and then not be able to return it.
[UPDATED] asked by Shoptan on February 25, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
They did replace mine more than 2 months out, but we haven't taken it in. Saltwater again. It worked ok in pools, just not the ocean. They initially told us they wouldn't replace it, but they did - so it's questionable what the real policy is. We were glad to have an exception.
DrMom answered on February 25, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My camera is completely waterproof. I have 3 small children and that is the best test for shock and under water. Over a year now and it is as sturdy as can be. Don't expect very high quality pics but for normal use is very good. And fun...
Marcos Valls-Martin answered on February 25, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Buy it then take it in the shower with you. Easy way to test if it's waterproof. Shock tests can be done by simply dropping the thing.
Keith Blodgett answered on February 25, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You will have to check with the vendor on return policy. But olypmus should have a one year warranty. I am on my second one. I LOVE THEM. You have heard correctly they can become unwaterproof. You just have to be careful when you open the battery hatch and make sure no sand or water gets in it.I would buy again and have loved my old one and the up graded version
Chrissi Stoughton answered on February 26, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The return policy as I recall was 60 days. It was absolutely waterproof for me I took great under water pictures while snorkeling.
Kathy M Pratt answered on February 25, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product