Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Do you have the version with 3 polar pattern settings (omni, cardoid, and -10DB) ?
asked by j on December 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Don't they all have the 3 settings? I always have mine set on Cardioid, as that works best with Skype.
DarylP answered on December 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes, and I gotta say this is great little mic along with the case and chords that come with it. I used it two days ago to layer a vocal part with my daughter. I would buy this given its price its really a great find.
Eldude answered on December 19, 2012

A
I do. I also demonstrated all 3 polar patterns in a review video, if you look for my YouTube channel under Stimulated Boredom (not sure if I can post links here)...so you can hear each setting.
Dana Sciandra answered on December 19, 2012

A
Yes I do. It comes in handy when you need a more versatile mic.
Kyle Kite answered on December 19, 2012

A
I do have that one (and there is only the one, and the -10db setting isn't really a polar pattern.) I use it every day.
Koko the Talking Ape answered on December 19, 2012

A
Yes I do have the 3 settings. I have not had a chance to use the mic as much as I have wanted but so far I like it. I have only used the cardoid and omni settings though.
R. Step answered on December 19, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 19, 2012 9:33:29 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product