Does it have a video flip option so it can be mounted with the base flush to a ceiling?
asked by Scott Stoltzfus on December 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 answers
A
Yes
Thomas Runds answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes
Dairen Wilcox answered on December 16, 2012

A
I believe it has those options on the camera's main page under the direction arrows marked "flip", "mirror". To be sure it works exactly as you need the user manuals to foscam cameras are online and provide images and examples.
Elmus answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it does. You have mirror and flip options available for doing just that. You will see them when logged in and operating the camera from your computer. They are just under the directional pad for panning and tilting the camera.
Vince answered on December 16, 2012

A
Yes, it has both flip and mirroring options. I plan to mount it on a ceiling after Christmas.
JrP answered on December 16, 2012

A
There is a flip options and mirror option accessible via the admin user. Each option works with or independently of the other option. You can use one or the other or both together.
W. Foster III answered on December 16, 2012

A
The software has a "mirror" and a "flip" option for the image and the unit comes with a nice mount to be used on a wall or ceiling. Although I have not tried it, I would say yes but the pan/tilt I have experimented with on the camera would suggest that it can only look straight up (or down ) if on the ceiling and then forward from there so a slight tilt of the mounting bracket or mounting the camera on the ceiling, near a back wall might be in order... I think you can easily make it work however.
Todd Joyce answered on December 16, 2012

A
yes, flip option and mirror
D. V. Dang answered on December 16, 2012

A
It does include both flip and mirror options, but it would be difficult to mount flush to the ceiling (as there is only one screw hole on the bottom of the camera base). It does, however, come with a ceiling/wall/anything mount and hardware to attach to drywall.
Amazon Customer answered on December 16, 2012

A
Yes, it does flip and mirroring
S. Ellis answered on December 16, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›